Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links
This is the official discussion topic of the Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Easy Win

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 11/21/2018
    Started development

• 11/21/2018
    Released trainer with 2 cheats

• 09/28/2019
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 05/22/2023
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

7 Likes

can you make the cheat where we can add crystal?

20 Likes

or even always 9000 duel assessment

5 Likes

can you please make it so that we can add more gems

8 Likes

@STiNGERR Can you add more options to this trainer, like adding coins and crystals?

10 Likes

Hey! Thank you very kindly my good sir. Is there any chance there will be a assessment point be added anytime in the future? The 9000 points + stuff…

1 Like

would be great and highly appreciated of you can add a exp multiplier

6 Likes

Thank you for this hack first of all :slight_smile: would it possible to get some more Options like, - Always have an speciffic amount of xp or anything in that way ? i definitly would pay for that or give an donation <3 otherways thank you for your work- greethings from Austria

yea free gem plisss :))

3 Likes

@STiNGERR I appreciate the trainer can you add an option to see opponents cards or smart auto duel that never loses.

1 Like

@STiNGERR Can you update the trainer of Yu-Gi-Oh Duel Links pls thank you

The best way to get the trainer updated is to vote for an update in the WeMod app :slightly_smiling_face:

can you please make it so that we can add more gems

1 Like

From the sounds of it gems are most likely server sided as it sounds like a premium currency purchased VIA a microtransaction. If not please do let me know and we may be able to look into it

Hi.Is it posiible to add more cheats like unlimited health,damage,but only for quests like “Special Victory -
2900 hp” , “Comeback Victory- 2300hp” , “Almost - 500hp”, “Special Damage(dealt by monsters) - 9999” ,“Effect damage - 9999” , and maybe points multiplier in events . I don’t ask for gems because it is possible that they are online feature.

If you guys cant add more gems please consider adding the “Special Victory -
2900 hp” , “Comeback Victory- 2300hp” , “Almost - 500hp”, “Special Damage(dealt by monsters) - 9999” ,“Effect damage - 9999” and exp multiplier. If you read this please consider it , i love this game and i requested an update like 10 times but there isnt enough people, please do this for us :slight_smile:

1 Like

can u make a cheat that automatically complete the quests and unlock the characters for us , hmmmm I don’t know even a xp boost is great :((

Unlimited Health" and “One Hit Kill”. It’s very helpfull but sometimes you need to Farm Cards and it would be very very helpfull if you add “Super Damage and Effect Damage” in 1 hit you do like 50k and hit like effect damage this would be usefull and better. This way you won’t need use some P2W Cards (Effect Damage). The Effect Damage and 10k+ Damage increase the Points to get reward. Also add another Cheat (Prismatic Cards, Brilliant Cards, Trap Cards, Magic Cards, Fusion Invocation, Tribute Invocation, Sincro Invocation, 10 Enemy Cards Destroyed, God Card Invocation) and Fast Victory, Win with 1 Card, Win with Less then 500 HP and Victory by Rematch all of this in one

The Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes

Thanks for upating, but we wanted more options.There was nothing wrong with cheats before updating,they worked perfectly in fights with AI before and they work exactly the same after update. Pls @STiNGERR add new cheats

1 Like