Darksiders III Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Darksiders III
This is the official discussion topic of the Darksiders III Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Consumables
3. Unlimited Wrath
4. Unlimited Havoc Energy
5. One-Hit Kills
6. Unlimited Attribute Points
7. Add 5K Money
8. Save Location
9. Teleport
10. Undo Teleport
11. Unlimited Havoc Duration
12. Items No Cooldown
13. Custom Speed

Important Notes:

Click here to view important information about these cheats.

Read notes for each cheat before use.

Screenshot:

Trainer Video:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 11/28/2018
    Started development

• 11/28/2018
    Released trainer with 10 cheats

• 12/03/2018
    Unlimited Wrath cheat added
    Unlimited Havoc Energy cheat added
    Items No Cooldown cheat added
    Custom Speed cheat added

• 01/03/2019
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 07/30/2019
    Updated notes

• 01/03/2020
    Updated notes

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

5 Likes

Damm nice work stingerr was debating about getting the game but now i will. Thanks

really happy about this. seems that if you have aløready gotten to level 100 and used the ap you get from that it refuses to apply the ap u get from the cheat to the three options to upgrade them will try to restart the game later and test again.

Unlimited Consumables doesn’t work for me.

Was there an update? It worked for me yesterday :anguished:

i just got the game (collectors edition) today from best buy.

Did you have any consumables on you when you activated the cheat?

It doesn’t instantly change the value, it will max it after an item is used

i have a few and i tried to sell them for the 100,00/1,000,000 souls achievements.

Have you tried using one to see if the number would increase?

gonna try it now.

It goes to 9. But, it drops when I sell them.

Interesting. I’ll pass it along!

1 Like

i died to gluttony once and now the game is soft locked as i killed him before the one hit cheat… he doesn’t go to second phase and i am stuck with a giant black hole and he is gone, i can’t progress… any help ? No matter what i tried i can’t make him go into the second phase and i am unable to progress due to it

Unfortunately unless someone has played the sequence you’re talking about themselves we probably won’t be much help in this specific situation. :confused:

yeah i got issues with gluttony managed to get him to last phase and kill him but i kept hitting him cus i ddin’t see the press e prompt to do the finishing move thing so i got stuck in a weird in the middle of nowhere state because of this. and then later i kept doing so much damage to him in the first phase with only infinite hp cheat or withouth any cheats that he hit 0 withouth ever going to the next phase. so i also have the issue of getting gluttony stuck at first phase not sure if i do so much damage due to upgrades and stuff to quickly so that the game can’t keep up or register it should go to the next phase i don’t know but i also am stuck on first phase gluttony now after messing up the last phase finish him thing.

I don’t know if this is a bug or not but I noticed that even with the infinite skill point cheat you are unable to spend beyond 99 skill points. I was hoping to level each category up to level 100 but its impossible even with infinite skill points.

with the infinite skill points you can max out an entire category. if you reach level 100 through vulgrim then you can get another 99 points and max out anothr category. however after this you are unable to level up your stats. not even infinite skill points will work.

yes i had same issue. @Jhiaxus gluttony fight fix is in patch notes for december 1

Oh so its a game bug ? Not wemod bug ?

I’ve got the “publicstaging” patch, and there’s only one thing it broke. The “Unlimited Havoc Duration”. Keep in mind that this is a beta patch, not a final release patch. It could break more later on. There’s no point in fixing it yet.

As far as the Gluttony glitch, I don’t know how many people have gone straight into a deep pool that has the compass saying the creature is there, but all there is are bombs. This is the end point of the Gluttony fight, not the beginning, nor has your game glitched it out because of a one hit fight. It takes some doing to actually find Gluttony, but once you do, you’ll know.

Could you add super speed and super jump if possible?

I don’t think a super jump would be needed, because of the Flame Hollow. However, what would be handy would be a super speed option (not too fast, maybe twice as fast as a normal sprint), because I found a place that it’d needed.