X4: Foundations Cheats and Trainer for Steam

X4: Foundations
This is the official discussion topic of the X4: Foundations Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Hull Integrity
2. Unlimited Items
3. Max Cargo Space
4. Add 10K Credits
5. Sub 10K Credits
6. Unlimited Missiles
7. Set Game Speed

Important Notes:

Click here to view important information about these cheats.

Launch the game through Steam. Once the game has loaded alt-tab and click Play in WeMod.

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 12/17/2018
    Started development

• 12/17/2018
    Released trainer with 5 cheats

• 05/04/2019
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 12/18/2019

• 04/12/2020

• 07/08/2020

• 08/19/2020

• 03/26/2021
    Updated notes

• 08/10/2021

• 09/23/2021

• 03/19/2022

• 04/09/2022

• 05/02/2022
    Set Credits cheat added
    Set Game Speed cheat added

• 04/17/2023
    Add 10K Credits cheat added
    Sub 10K Credits cheat added

• 05/15/2023

• 06/23/2023

• 09/04/2023

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

will this trainer be updated as the game updates? since it still has bugs and that it woulds be good to be able to update.

It will be updated as needed. As long as there is a demand of people playing it.
Usually have vote for updates

I’ve been so busy at work i missed the release of this one. need everyone to vote for update lol

1 Like

Will this be updated soon? whenever I click 1 it activates all 5 of them, but then the unlimited hull and max cargo automatically shut off for no reason, will this be fixed soon?

That’s odd Grenadier2, all the others work for me other than the unlimited hull option, which is the only one I am interested in at the moment. When I switch it on, it just switches right back off again.

So I hope there is an update for it.

Please use the image to request an update, and then select the amount of votes you’d like to contribute! :slightly_smiling_face:

It Need to be Update – some of the keys no more function
1 - on – go off instant again
2 - on – ok
and so on
thx this great trainer

In order to get an update ^

I mean I know that’s one way to do it, but its only gotten 415 requests out of 2345, only 65 users, I know I can just buy more votes but I’m not a rich person, I can’t just spend 1000$ on getting hundreds of we-points and we-tokens, I already spent 60$ on the game itself but I just can’t pour out that much money, It’s not even at the 500 mark or the 1000 mark, It’ll take months or even a year to get 2345 requests, If the number was moved down a few hundred or even moved down to 1245 it’d be easier but 2345 request seems so much, I love the Wemod Community and their cheats but that’s such a high number to get to.

The number is dynamic.
But it also helps greatly to determine which games to focus on.There being not many votes just shows that this is not very popular and shouldn’t be a focus.

The X4: Foundations cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Changes:

Changes:

1 Like

hi i have a issue with unlimited hull, don’t work. i have version 3.0.

When I select “Play” it starts for a second then shuts down, WeMod still stays open though

Hello @Linuxkid86 and welcome to the community. :slight_smile:

This trainer was updated nine days ago, so as long as you’re using an up to date, legitimately purchased version of the game, the trainer should be working fine.

Under the Play button in the trainer is another button that says “History”. Click this and make sure you are using the most recent trainer.
Then try launching the game first via Steam. Wait on the main menu for a couple of minutes then alt+tab to WeMod to press Play.

This might need an update

Changes:

Dumps to desktop with Steam version. Kicks up error for shader missing OR menu failed to start. Can’t be run after game has been started. Non-functional currently.