Warriors Orochi 4 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Warriors Orochi 4
This is the official discussion topic of the Warriors Orochi 4 Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. One-Hit Kills
3. Unlimited Mosou
4. Unlimited Rage
5. Unlimited Rage Duration
6. Unlimited Magic
7. Unlimited Unity Magic
8. Max Hits
9. Freeze Mission Time
10. Unlimited Crystals
11. Unlimited Gems
12. Unlimited Growth Points
13. Unlimited Skill Points
14. Unlimited XP

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 12/20/2018
    Started development

• 12/20/2018
    Released trainer with 14 cheats

• 03/26/2020
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

The â– â– â– â– ? It released just yesterday and now it needs an update?

It shouldn’t last game update was December 6th

The game launches threw the app and when you select a cheat is turns it on then immediately turns it off then none of them work. I figure this is because of the new update that happened the other day, When can we expect a fix for this?

Thank You

4 Likes

There was an update feb 13 and it doesnt work anymore :c , I would love if this was updated!

Hello and welcome to the WeMod community. :slight_smile:

To correctly request an update for trainers:

1. Search for the game in your WeMod desktop app.
  2. Click the result in the left panel.
  3. Click “Request Update”.

More information: https://support.wemod.com/article/43-how-do-i-request-an-update-for-games

The WARRIORS OROCHI 4 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

is this trainer work for the ultimate edition?

I doubt it but you can try it and see. Probably made for the regular version of the game

I can’t seem to get this to work at all. Some of the options won’t turn on, some of them turn on and then off randomly, and some of them turn on but don’t do anything.

Can you update this to make it work with just the base game?
I think this only works with the Ultimate Edition of the game.

Please check @Ravenfyre post above about how to request an update properly.
Though checking myself i see that an update button is missing.

Unlikely, If it was for the ultimate edition of the game it would state so.

Are you using a legitimate copy of the game?

This would mean the game has been updated and now has compatibility issues.

Exactly, so how do you propose I go about requesting an update?

This game was replaced with the Ultimate Edition. All new copies purchased of this game come with the Ultimate Edition DLC included. Only people who have purchased the game prior to the Ultimate Edition DLC have access to the vanilla game.

Unlikely, the update for this trainer was released after the game was updated and the game hasn’t had a major update since then.

Please wait for a Moderator or Staff member to check this post.

If you want to access an older trainer to see if that works. click the arrow to the right of the play button and then go to history and select the older version. 121212

If you are using the Vanilla version of the game and trying to use a trainer for an updated version, Then yes it’s very likely

I’ll pass this on for someone to look into. Thank you. :slight_smile:

UPDATE - Warriors Orochi 4 Ultimate Edition

Warriors Orochi 4 is no longer available to purchase from Steam. It has been replaced with Warriors Oriochi 4 Ultimate Edition.

We’ve performed some tests on our end and have concluded that an entirely new trainer will need to be made for the Ultimate Edition, because the developers of the game have not kept the game code consistent between the two versions.

We have added the option to vote for it in the WeMod desktop app.

Can you add an option to request an update for the vanilla version as well since it does not work properly?

1 Like

I second this. It doesn’t work for the vanilla version, and there is no Request Update button.

1 Like

Seriously. This game was the reason I even found this mod App. I get that people want to get paid for their work, but what’s the incentive to me to do that, if no one wants to respond to my questions and comments?

2 Likes

Hi sir/madam this mod is not working anymore.

Am I right in assuming that no updates are coming toward this for the “Ultimate” version of the game?
Would happily reqest an update for it but alas… like Greendraco and other’s no request update button found…
EDIT:
Bought the game today WO4U Deluxe Edition and cheat’s work fine on it so disregard above all and have fun! :slight_smile: Also on Version 1.0.0.9.