Turmoil Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Turmoil
This is the official discussion topic of the Turmoil Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Add 5K Money
2. Unlimited Campaign Money
3. Set Game Speed

Important Notes:

Click here to view important information about these cheats.

Read notes for each mod before using them.

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 01/13/2019
    Started development

• 01/13/2019
    Released trainer with 1 cheat

• 12/01/2021
    Set Game Speed cheat added

• 03/19/2022
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 07/09/2022

• 01/03/2023
    Unlimited Campaign Money cheat added

• 12/03/2023
    Updated notes

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

Yay i was waiting for this i made a mistake in campaign and didn’t want to start again

didnt work this cheat

3 Likes

Sadly this cheat says it’s for the 32bit version, not the 64 bit. Which is the current version I have. So, it shows up wanting me to install the game when it is already installed on steam.

I dragged the exe file to the app and hit play. That is when I got the 32bit message. So the cheat won’t activate in game.

Anyway to get an update. Perchance a stop time function as well. :smiley:

1 Like

same thing happened to me an I think the stop time function would be an excellent addition

the game is not even recognized by the launcher anymore althought it’s installed.
Need an urgent update

Money is not valid,please update,now is 64bit

Money is not valid,please update

Money is not valid,please update

The Turmoil cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Set Game Speed cheat added

The Add Money cheat doesn’t work. The money gets added to the drilling area, but doesn’t get added to the profits. Could this be fixed please? Thanks!

There should be a “Set sell price” or “Increase Sell price” Cheat, also there should be a “Reveal all nodes” cheat Aswell

My problem: The Money cheat only works for the drill area which would be fine except it deducts the amount of money i spent in the drill area and ignores the money I had cheated in

I have the Steam version but the trainer wont activate. it only keeps searching. adding the exe manual makes no difference.

3 Likes

the game seems to have problems launching

4 Likes

yeah needs another update

2 Likes

constant loading without ever stopping. cant use features

3 Likes

yeah was game update, its broken

2 Likes

The game was updated so the trainer is outdated and will never load until the trainer is updated as well

4 Likes

I just recently got Turmoil and the same problem is happening. It’ll just load the entire time and never open the actual game. It says it was updated 2 months ago, but I’m not seeing much of an update. This is the only game that’s doing this. I have to close it from the task manager just for it to stop loading. Please fix this.

2 Likes

This cheat is outdated since quite some time now :c