One Piece Pirate Warriors 3 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

One Piece Pirate Warriors 3
This is the official discussion topic of the One Piece Pirate Warriors 3 Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Health Ally
3. Unlimited SP
4. Unlimited Gauge
5. Fast Kill
6. Unlimited Beli
7. Unlimited Coins
8. Super Speed
9. Mega K.O
10. Freeze Timer

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 01/23/2019
    Started development

• 01/23/2019
    Released trainer with 5 cheats

• 03/29/2021
    Unlimited Health Ally cheat added
    Unlimited SP cheat added
    Unlimited Gauge cheat added
    Fast Kill cheat added
    Super Speed cheat added
    Mega K.O cheat added

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

Awesome trainer so far.

Thoughts if there’s ever an update/enough votes for one-

Unlimited Kizuna Rush (right now there’s just unlimited special attack)

Unlock all coins (to pair with unlimited coins)

Unlock all skill posters

1 Like

This trainer maker is no longer with us here anymore. So a whole new trainer will have to be made. Dont look to popular with one comment in 2 years. But we will keep it in mind next time we make another trainer for this game :+1:

Much appreciated! Yeah I know no one’s really voting on this thing besides me, so getting the votes to get it done might take… long time ^^’

Let me ask you this, right now when I go to the trainer it just says request update. But as you point out, the person that made the original is no longer there… So, if we got enough votes for request update, would the system indicate to the existing creators that someone new would have to make a new trainer for this? Or is it currently kind of broken because the original creator is no longer there?

Yepp . One of the others devs should be able to make a new one once it gets up there
Mrantifun is still uploading his trainers and this mite be one of them !

The One Piece Pirate Warriors 3 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Unlimited Health Ally cheat added
  • Unlimited SP cheat added
  • Unlimited Gauge cheat added
  • Fast Kill cheat added
  • Super Speed cheat added
  • Mega K.O cheat added

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

Awesome update! Curious, what’s the difference between Mega K.O and Fast Kill? Was curiosu before I re-install the game

Hey man, one thing I realized is that one of the codes (Freeze Time) From the new update is not working, can you fix it?

so, every time I use this cheat, I can’t kill the targets they stay at full health