For The King Cheats and Trainer for Steam

For The King
This is the official discussion topic of the For The King Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Movement
3. Unlimited Focus Points
4. Unlimited Gold
5. Unlimited Health in Battle

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 01/28/2019
    Started development

• 01/28/2019
    Released trainer with 6 cheats

• 08/30/2019
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 04/01/2021
    Unlimited Movement cheat added
    Unlimited Focus Points cheat added
    Unlimited Health in Battle cheat added

• 08/26/2021

• 06/13/2023

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

Holy hell, I’ve been waiting for a trainer for this game for a long time! Thanks for being awesome guys!

1 Like

I’ve noticed the Infinite Health Battle doesn’t always work. It keeps unchecking itself and the standard Infinite Health doesn’t feel like it’s working (Still taking damage in the overworld/outside of combat) any idea what’s making it hazy? It was working well yesterday.

1 Like

Make sure to do something related to the cheat before activating the cheat itself @Jamievonjamjar

If it doesn’t work right off the bat and you need to do something specific in order for it to work, I think there needs to be a note from the Dev informing users on how to make it work, like several other games before.

Would be very useful

2 Likes

@Jamievonjamjar agreed, and thanks for the feedback

I agree with needing triggers for the cheat pre-activators logged somewhere. I was able to get this trainer to work in exactly one playthrough days ago, and it hasn’t worked for me at all since. I was practically spamming Infinite Battle Health the whole time I was playing to see if taking damage, healing, healing party, etc. would make it stick, and yet every time I took damage, it wouldn’t behave the way it did before when I got it to work. Even the Infinite Gold one didn’t work, it did once I bought or sold (don’t remember which) something in the playthrough where it worked, but neither triggered it this time. It might be because the game got an update the other day, but I’m unsure. Either way, I hope that helps, @STN

Yeah most likely due to an update.

10-4, I’ll be patient. Thanks for everything you do :slight_smile:

Any plans for an update to this trainer? It no longer works :frowning:

Same here, the trainer has a mind of its own by turning off and on again and again.
But still ALL cheats don’t work, sadly enough.
Time for an update for the latest gameversion( 1.0109964) please!?

I have not been able to get anything in this cheat to work. Would love an update when you can get to it! Thanks for all your work @STN

Hi folks

Sorry to say this isn’t working anymore. Would love an update! Thanks for all your work @STN

You should now be able to vote for an update in the WeMod app!

there is no cheat work on this game

This trainer is currently up for an update, the more votes it gets, the higher it appears to work on :slightly_smiling_face:

The For The King cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

Activating the trainer causes a crash. I have the Windows Store version. Think thats my problem?

Ya most likely, the trainer is made for the steam version I dont think the game has had an update recently

1 Like

Thank you for the prompt reply i figured as much!

1 Like