7days to die

I been using Infinity for the past week or so now and I simply LOVE it, but I tried to play 7 days to die, I installed the game but when I launched the game via Infinity it said that cheats were not found or something similar and suggested I re-install the game, and that I did yet same thing happened to me, Anyone knows why? Maybe the patch of 7 days to die is an out dated from infinity or visa versa? Anyone knows how to fix it?

P.S is it in the right category?

Regards,
James

Disable easyanticheat.

how can I do that please? I’m trying to youtube / googling it as we speak

When I launch the game via infinity it says " We’re having trouble loading the cheats in your game. Try restarting the game, or Pressing help for more info." Is that because of easyanticheat?

When launching from steam, there should be an option. Or go to the game folder and use the exe that doesn’t say eac to launch it.

1 Like

i did this mistake myself a few times, where easyanticheat was on.

by the way, soon alpha 16 will come out for this game, looking forward to it lots, hope itll get a fix when that happens ^^ ps: would be nice with a teleport to bed option when still being alive, or teleport to a waypoint perhaps.

still broken on my game really, the game runs and everything but when I do max wellness ( for the achivement ) it toggles but no achviement if my wellness is lets say 100, it stays 100 in game…

What achievement?

200wellness it’s called " The Picture of Good Health "