Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem
This is the official discussion topic of the Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Stamina
3. Unlimited Rage
4. Unlimited Willpower
5. Unlimited Skill Use
6. Instant Skill Cooldown
7. Unlimited Gold
8. Unlimited Stat Points
9. Unlimited Fate Points

Important Notes:

Click here to view important information about these cheats.

You must Switch game mode to Offline Mode in the main menu of the game to get the mods effect.

Screenshot:

Trainer Video:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 07/19/2019
    Started development

• 07/21/2019
    Released trainer with 7 cheats

• 09/26/2019
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 02/17/2020
    Unlimited Willpower cheat added
    Unlimited Skill Use cheat added
    Instant Skill Cooldown cheat added

• 02/20/2020

• 02/29/2020

• 08/05/2020

• 09/01/2020

• 12/08/2020

• 01/19/2021

• 04/02/2021

• 05/22/2021

• 06/01/2021

• 07/08/2021

• 01/22/2022

• 08/08/2022

• 10/02/2022

• 03/19/2023

• 05/10/2023

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

4 Likes

The Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 7 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

I try to play the Beta v1.1.4.0_ER but the game always exit in seconds when loads the saved game… Other trainer works and the game loads the saved game normally without WeMod

Did you switch game mode to offline before trying this ?
Cant use it online

Yes (above the big PLAY button has the text also “Offline mode”). Today i tries and not quit the game but now crashes everytime if i starts from WeMod. I am not a usually trainer/cheat user anyway… i just tests WeMod on some of my favourite games. Others runs fine. I thinks to Upgrading but many of my games has not in the database…

When does the game crash ? , Startup or after you activate a cheat ?.

1 Like

I started to run the game from WeMod, from the menu i click on the play (load saved/continue) from offline mode. The game seems loaded but in seconds made crash.

What if you load a game save then press play instead of using it in the main menu ,Would it still crash ? .

Sorry my friend but i cannot see Load saved game, only Play (for continue story mode). I will try to make a new character. Also get a mess for reachable v1.1.5 version with more options… may that version will working.

The Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 7 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Thanks so much for the cheats update. Don’t know what is the problems with Steam servers but some of my games downloads very slow except Wolcen Wrath of Sarisel patches, i cannot test the cheats only next day(s).

Steam has been having issues with the sever loads. It’ll most likely be back to normal soon :slightly_smiling_face:

does this have controller support?

can you update it pls to the current version

The update doesn’t get released until tomorrow (13th Feb) according to a post by the devs of the game - unless the devs are Australian where it’s already the 13th now, lol. But if the trainer is going to be in need of an update then you’ll need to vote for one following the correct procedure via your WeMod desktop app.

This support article contains instructions and a video tutorial on how to request updates to trainers: https://support.wemod.com/article/43-how-do-i-request-an-update-for-games

I don’t know if this is a bug, but there seems to be a mix-up with the trainer update request for this game.
Request a Trainer
Request an Update

As you can see in the above screenshots, a trainer already exists thanks to MrAntiFun, however, people are accidentally putting their tokens into requesting a new trainer rather than requesting an update on the current trainer (it’s gone up from like 250 to 315 in the last day since official release of the game). Is there supposed to be two separate options for request despite a trainer already existing?

Sadly this game isn’t of huge popularity, so I don’t think the trainer will ever get an update but I thought it was worth the clarification.

You underestimate MrAntiFun’s work ethic. His consistently high quality trainers and rapid pace at creating/updating them are legendary :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

One is for a trainer compatible for players on the GoG platform which is a new request. The other one is a update request for the Steam platform. Altho often a trainer could work on both platforms.
So yes it would be smarter for people to accumulate all tokens on one of them and not split them over both…

1 Like

Like soulofdragon said and is correct > " request a trainer " would be for the GOG version as this is for the steam version.
Request an update is for if the game gets an update we know the trainer needs an update too ! :+1:

2 Likes

So the current trainer is incompatible as of 15 Feb 2020? My trainer launches the game and I a m in offline mode. When I try to use a hotkey it makes the sound but never activates and stays disabled in the trainer window.

2 Likes