The Wild Eight Cheats and Trainer for Steam

The Wild Eight
This is the official discussion topic of the The Wild Eight Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. No Hunger
3. No Cold
4. Unlimited Stamina
5. Free Build

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 08/01/2017
    Started development

• 08/01/2017
    Released trainer with 5 cheats

• 07/21/2019
    Unlimited Health cheat added
    Free Build cheat added

• 10/10/2019
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

2 Likes

The The Wild Eight cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 5 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes

The game was updated recently, can the trainer be updated?

1 Like

Hello, is there anyway for this trainer to get update or is that out of the question? I don’t know if this is the correct way to ask for an update, sorry in advance !

1 Like

Usually need to vote in the app that let’s us know what games need the most attention then as mr.antifun comes back around he will update it

Unlimited health function is unusable, also the unlimited stamina seems really unstable and fails when upgrading max stamina. Would you plz update these?

Update? 1.0 released yesterday. Thanks before MAF

New update needed please. Cause unli health isnt working and triggers bugs

The The Wild Eight cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

3 Likes

I’d really like to see the trainer updated if at all possible. Hopefully there are others that feel the same.

the no hunger cheat is currently a trap that instantly makes you starve but other than that all other cheats work perfectly.

Yeah that’s why I requested an update but I guess it fell on deaf ears. :frowning:

sadly it happens, sometimes it feels like im the only one championing another eden to be given some love, lol, they’ll either get around to it or we’ll find out that wild eight went the way of the dodo and we are the last two players in the world lol

Probably the last two players LOL

Hello, I would also like to request an update to this, these challenges are persisting.

enabling the cheats killed of my character

good mod, could somebody update it tho
ideas:

• add free crafting
  • add free skill upgrade/add be able to change how many skill points you have
  • add giving yourself levels