Sudden Strike 4 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Sudden Strike 4
This is the official discussion topic of the Sudden Strike 4 Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Ammo
3. Unlimited Fuel
4. Unlimited Prestige

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 08/12/2017
    Started development

• 08/12/2017
    Released trainer with 7 cheats

• 07/21/2019
    Unlimited Health cheat added
    Unlimited Prestige cheat added

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

The Sudden Strike 4 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 4 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Hi,

Prestige Chest not working for me and for mission " Battle of Santa Cruz - The Pacific War DLC" Cheast Health totally not working.

Hi,
All the cheat seem like not working now, please fix it soon

How are they not working?
Do the turn off and straight back on again?
Do they work for a few minutes and then stop?
Is the trainer finding the game?

They work for a few minutes then stop, and i don’t know why in some missions like the invasion of poland the unlimted health, fuel are not working :<<<

Stop as in turn off, or still active but the effect just stop working?
if it happens, try turning them off and on again.

Support vehicles are normally destroyed and naval battle missions in the Pacific DLC, ships are destroyed normally as well.

I still not know how to use the cheat, it does not work for me when I enable the cheat it does not affect my selected unit and after that all the cheats just auto-disable

1 Like

using it on 11-05-2020, the 4 cheats turns on and off on the trainer meaning it automatically turns off without pushing any buttons. using on version 1.12.28520. game downloaded from fitgirl. repacks. kindly update please.

1 Like

Make sure you are using the most current version of the trainer. WeMod seems to default to the older version when you select the game in the application for some reason. Click the “History” button located below the “Play” button in the application and make sure you’re using the most current.

I just used it while playing last night with no issues from what I could see.

The trainer is designed to work with the official Steam version of the game only. There is no guarantee the trainer will work if you download the game by other means.

Doesn’t seem to work for me in the campaign.

That helps a lot, thank you. Now the mod work perfectly, I have struggle with it all this time.

Following this instruction the game will work find.

1 Like

It work for me but for unlimited prestige, ennemy also get unlimited prestige and as you know, an IA can controle 1 thousant function and one time than a human behind a computer cannot and make you get crushed in two minuts ^^’

unlimited health is not working to battle ships and some vehicles (EX: repair vehicles)

1 Like

is not work

Most of it is working fine. But might be better if they added new features like, unlimitted supplies or more view.

Everything works fine except the god mode, it does not work on ship in the Pacific DLC