Black Mesa Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Black Mesa
This is the official discussion topic of the Black Mesa Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Armor
3. Unlimited Ammo
4. No Reload

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 07/21/2019
    Started development

• 07/21/2019
    Released trainer with 4 cheats

• 03/04/2020
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 03/19/2021

• 04/05/2024

• 04/20/2024

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

3 Likes

The Black Mesa cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 4 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

Does anyone tried to check this trainer with latest Black Mesa Xen update?

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

no go with we mode trainer black mesa

Changes:

Please, update this trainer! Ty for all the work!

1 Like

Could use an INSTAKILL cheat and an NOCLIP cheat,
god the explosives storage area where you need to get on an elevator is an absolute nightmare, and since sprinting makes the entire thing into an ice level; yikes.

The only thing that comes in second is Residue Processing; what starts off as a slow fun way to get your basic weapons back turns into a maze with slip and slide controls, and an unforgiving trek back up if you miss a very slim column, which I guarantee going into the game blind you will slip and slide off of cause a grinder in front of you is forcing you into panic mode.

Residue Processing was so unnecessary I felt my frontal cortex being microwaved, so an NOCLIP fly mode without the use of consoles? Yes, absolutely something I’d approve.

no reload with shotgun and crossbow not works

Using this I may have accidentally discovered a new form of bhopping using the SMG’s grenade launcher

the cheat: 1. Unlimited Health there is an issu let me try to break it down sometimes if you using to much explosions like grenades from SMG or C4 you die it works overall great just that if there is to much explosions you die for that issue i had to use the godmode from console tho any issufix on this?

can confirn this happens multipletimes even restarting same result

best love -MONGO

The unlimited health cheat is not perfect. This happens with other games too, but if the amount of damage in one frame exceeds your current health (In this case, the health is 200), you will die regardless. Basically, the amount of explosions accumulated to enough damage to surpass your health, thus killing you instantly.

Changes:

1 Like

Changes:

1 Like