S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl Cheats and Trainer for Steam

S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl
This is the official discussion topic of the S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Stamina
3. Unlimited Psy Health
4. No Bleeding
5. No Radiation
6. Unlimited Money
7. Unlimited Weight
8. Unlimited Ammo
9. Unlimited Clothes Durability
10. Unlimited Weapon Durability

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 07/21/2019
    Started development

• 07/22/2019
    Released trainer with 10 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

4 Likes

Oh man you’re the best i been waiting a long time for that cheat can’t wait to use it thank you for making it now

Please make an addition to this trainer…
Needs a cheat for infinite grenade launcher ammunition.

So happy to see this here !! top work!!

Having problems with unlimited weight though?? wont work on mine

1 Like

Unlimited Weight did not work for me either. Was using it with Steam version of game 1.0006. Some of the other cheats work. Specifically, I know Unlimited Ammo worked because I tested it. But no matter how many times I toggled Unlimited Weight on/off, I always got this message “You are too heavily loaded to continue”. I wish MrAntiFun would acknowledge that Unlimited Ammo isn’t working for many people, and maybe give some ideas on what can be done.

1 Like

Same here, Unlimited Weight don’t work now.

1 Like

Just realised that “unlimited weight” actually does something, I had a grand total of 174,9 kg of equipment in my inventory, but when I activated the cheat, that number changed to 60,0 kg. I can carry up to 70 kg with the cheat on before the game tells me I’m to heavily loaded to move. The cheat seems to set the weight of everything except weapons and ammo to 0, even armor is set to a weight of 0. Perhaps an ajustment is in order, so that the total inventory-weight gets set to 0, when activating the cheat. Just a thought.
No bleeding seems to work in a different way than intended, I can bleed, but it quickly stops.
Unlimited money resets my money to 999999 every time I enter trade with someone, but when I buy stuff, my money decrease anyway.
Other than these few things, it’s an amazing piece of work this trainer, like I am used to from MrAntiFun. Could use a “no hunger”-cheat though, that would be nice.

1 Like

I Have the CD Version is it compatible in any way somehow? Because it just turns of the Cheats the only cheats that stay on are Unlimited Weight and Psy Health.

is it possible to run your trainer with the anomaly mod for stalker?

is it possible to run your trainer with the anomaly mod for stalker?

WeMod does not officially support 3rd party mods. You can attempt to use the trainer but there are not guarantees it will work.

1 Like

it dosent work :frowning:

1 Like

Ive just gotten wemod, and this issue happens to me also. STALKER SoC
works fine, then after about 3 or so mins it closes out, no error. the only thing thats the same is the popup to go PRO.

i assumed i needed to get PRO sub to carry on using the trainer, but them i learnt that wasn’t the case.

ok i’ve just noticed that my client was logged into a random account…, not sure how but it wasn’t under the name i’m logged into this website.

once i logged into my account the the game hasn’t shutdown.

Thanks.

stalker anomaly already contains a technically cheat menu, the debug menu. click it on in the launcher and to use it is f7

Hey can you make trainer for GOG :upside_down_face:

:sob: :sob: :sob: No longer works :skull: :skull_and_crossbones: :no_good_man:

1 Like