EARTH DEFENSE FORCE 5 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

EARTH DEFENSE FORCE 5
This is the official discussion topic of the EARTH DEFENSE FORCE 5 Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Armor
3. Unlimited Jetpack
4. Unlimited Ammo
5. Unlimited Vehicle Health

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 07/22/2019
    Started development

• 07/22/2019
    Released trainer with 5 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

The EARTH DEFENSE FORCE 5 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 5 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

The mod works great, but can you add a no recoil option in it ?

1 Like

9999 hp isnt enough health for inferno mode vehicles.

a single gold ant can do that damage in an instant! please add 2 more 9s so everything is full hp all the time, many vehicles spawn in with lower hp than what they come with without it

1 Like

please add an otion to get the vehicles at the beginning of the mission i main air raider and i can only call vehicles when the mission is over

2 Likes

could use a pick up all items function so you don’t have to worry about not collecting everything

3 Likes

If I’m being honest, and I know this has been a long time since this amazing mods have been added, could we implement rapid-fire like you guys did for EDF 4.1? Or maybe one-shot-kill? Just a suggestion in case anyone has ever asked or thought about it.

1 Like

There’s a down side to the cheat. Vehicle Health is unlimited but when I boarded Barga is started to smoke and get one shot by Archelus in Inferno mode.

1 Like

Great trainer but the unlimited vehicle armor doesn’t work properly many vehicles have more than 9999 health and will be destroyed at higher difficulties when swarmed by enough enemies.

1 Like

can we get a infinite pickup radius mod?

2 Likes

Can we get a one hit kill cheat, an updated vehicle cheats like health and ammo and an item pick up radius cheat? If the traner maker requires i can provide a save file with a text file on what mission have certain enemies and such?

I have a ton of things unlocked like the most powerful mechs or the Air Raider and such so that could also help with vehicle health and ammo cheats? I also think you will need to play on inferno and then re tweak the cheats as it seems that all trainer for this game do not work on inferno and seem to only work on normal or easy.

2 Likes

HI. Idk if anybody will ever get back to working on some new stuff for this. I have some suggestions ^^

• Weapon + Armor limit removal
  • Weapon unlock
  • Armor unlock
  • Maybe a Missions complete cheat

I really hope that this game gets some attention again! It’s so fun but sadly extremely grindy, too grindy for a working man like me :frowning:

3 Likes

Not like anything new will happen, but i’d love for the pickup range of items to be map-wide. I know this can be done as others already accomplished this and it’d be nice to have it here.

1 Like

Is a no ragdoll cheat possible?

1 Like

can u add infinite item pick up radius

Hello.

is it possible to update this mod
with some more cool stuff.

thank you

Hey,great trained/mod it helps a ton just wanted to ask that if its possible is there a possible way for you to add something to collect the drops quickly?

1 Like

你可以添加無限的物品拾取半徑&生命值超過 9999