A Plague Tale: Innocence Cheats and Trainer for Steam

A Plague Tale: Innocence
This is the official discussion topic of the A Plague Tale: Innocence Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Better Stealth
2. Unlimited Items
3. Unlimited Torch

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 07/22/2019
    Started development

• 07/22/2019
    Released trainer with 3 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

2 Likes

The A Plague Tale: Innocence cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 3 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

is this still compatible? i plan on installing the game in a few days and based on my experience with the demo, i’ll probably need a trainer at times

It should usually this would be filled with complaints if it didnt unless your the only one playing it !

i only asked because in the app it says the game is incompatible with the currently available trainer. is it just because i haven’t installed the actual game yet?

Yes probably because it’s not installed yet. See what happens plan on installing it anyhow

won’t be able to for a couple weeks, but i’m sure you’re right. i can’t be the ONLY one who will have played it, otherwise the trainer wouldn’t have been requested or even thought about.

The trainer works. Might be a little glitchy when interacting with certain non-lootable objects (ie. moving carts from one spot to another). If that happens for you, just toggle the trainer off for that part.

Hi. Will there be more cheats in the future? :upside_down_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

Yo i’m a noobie what does better stealth do lol

maybe should need an update please. Game crashes.

hello MR anti fun

please update to epic version
thx

1 Like

This is the trainer that was specifically made for the Steam version, as the name of it suggests, not the Epic version.
See this recent post to learn how trainers get made: Move or Die - #2 by Ravenfyre.

Sometimes Steam trainers may work on Epic versions. Just click the Fix button in the trainer and link the Epic version’s .exe there to try it.

2 Likes

INFO(A Plague Tale: Innocence)(EPIC-GAMES),
hello, I would like if you could add this trainer to (Epic-Games) version, if so thank you.

1 Like

The post directly above yours explains how to get an Epic version. We do not take requests on the forum.
Make sure you read before posting otherwise it leads to loss of accurate information for everyone else.

nice.

is there a chance to get the trainer for windows version (xbox game pass version)?

Hi! Firstly thank you for this trainer im loving it!! I just have one question, Im trying to get the achievement for making 100 ammo but it just isnt unlocking even though i spent over an hour just crafting :joy:. so does the unlimited items glitch it or am i just stupid? :rofl::rofl: thanks in advance!

1 Like

Is the trainer broken? I tried to enable it and it acts like it doesn’t see that the game is running. It can launch it without mods but not with it. Is there something I’m doing wrong?

1 Like

Try clicking play after the game is running.