Cities: Skylines Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Cities: Skylines
This is the official discussion topic of the Cities: Skylines Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Money
2. Rainy Weather
3. Residential Building Remove Consumption
4. Commercial Building Remove Consumption
5. Industrial Area Remove Consumption

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 01/04/2018
    Started development

• 01/04/2018
    Released trainer with 8 cheats

• 07/23/2019
    Rainy Weather cheat added
    Residential Building Remove Consumption cheat added
    Commercial Building Remove Consumption cheat added
    Industrial Area Remove Consumption cheat added
    Updated notes

• 12/16/2022
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 12/18/2022
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

The Cities: Skylines cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 5 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes

need an update for it as Commerical Demand Water Sewage and Electric if anyone can make an update to make it so they dont it would be much appreciated

1 Like

Please vote for an update in the WeMod app! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

So I recently found wemod, have success on other games I own but Cities Skylines is not finding the game, any idea of solution or correction. will update if I find solution on my own.

Welcome to the community. :slight_smile:

The game has updated since the trainer was released. So the trainer likely needs an update too.

Here’s how games are updated on WeMod: Game Queue & Boosts - WeMod Support.

The options seem not to work anymore. Trainer needs update. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Could this trainer get an update? And also maybe the Windows Store version please? I have 5 friends who still actively play this

i think the money, rain work just fine for me. doesn’t seem like the others are working though.

Can we get mod for Epic games too .

I wonder if we can have other options for say the other resorces like ore, oil etc for cheats and or find a way to work with that restricting limitation since they are only a limited ammount and we can’t really import much stuff for options which sucks. :frowning: anyway to help aliveate that mess?

I would love to have a mod to allow for taking out the max and not enough soil for moving tarrain that makes for filling holes hard

1 Like

Can we have a feature for the cheats that toggles the residential, commercial, and industrial demands? cause once you reach a threshold in the game and you over prepare in the zoning the demand hits 0 and you can’t get it to rise in due time no matter what you need to do to get more progress. If you can get that in so we can set the lot individually to get what we need done that will go a long way.

1 Like

Possible to get this for windows store/xbox game pass? Been wanting it for a while! Thanks!

We don’t take trainer requests in the forum.

This recent post explains how getting trainers made works: Vampyr for Windows suggestion - #2 by Ravenfyre.

sadness. :frowning: but that’s fair now that i saw that link and read up on it. :frowning:

The money option doesn’t work for me after airports dlc

some of the hacks doesnt work anymore

1 Like

Not working anymore… update please?? :grin:

1 Like

Wemod needs more cheats for cities skylines, like adding population, or unlocking all buildings.

1 Like