Grim Dawn (64Bit) Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Grim Dawn
This is the official discussion topic of the Grim Dawn Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Mana
3. Instant Skill Cooldown
4. Super Speed
5. Undetected
6. Unlimited Money
7. Mega Exp
8. Unlimited Skill Points
9. Unlimited Attribute Points
10. Unlimited Devotion Points
11. Easy Craft

Important Notes:

Click here to view important information about these cheats.

You must launch the game manually from Steam ,Select “Play Grim Dawn(x64)”,Once the game is launched Prss Play on WeMod

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 06/05/2017
    Started development

• 06/05/2017
    Released trainer with 11 cheats

• 07/29/2017
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 10/16/2017

• 11/22/2017

• 01/20/2018

• 06/18/2018

• 06/18/2018

• 01/22/2019

• 04/25/2019
    Updated notes

• 07/23/2019
    Unlimited Mana cheat added
    Instant Skill Cooldown cheat added
    Super Speed cheat added
    Undetected cheat added
    Unlimited Money cheat added
    Mega Exp cheat added
    Unlimited Skill Points cheat added
    Unlimited Attribute Points cheat added
    Unlimited Devotion Points cheat added
    Easy Craft cheat added
    Updated notes

• 07/27/2019

• 01/13/2020
    Unlimited Constitution cheat added
    Unlimited Energy cheat added
    Instant Spell Cooldown cheat added
    Instant Potion Cooldown cheat added
    One-Hit Kills cheat added
    Add 10 Attribute Points cheat added
    Add 10 Skill Points cheat added
    Add 10 Devotion Points cheat added
    Add 1K Gold cheat added
    Add 1K XP cheat added
    Updated notes

• 03/15/2020
    Unlimited Mana cheat added
    Instant Skill Cooldown cheat added
    Super Speed cheat added
    Undetected cheat added
    Unlimited Money cheat added
    Mega Exp cheat added
    Unlimited Skill Points cheat added
    Unlimited Attribute Points cheat added
    Unlimited Devotion Points cheat added
    Easy Craft cheat added
    Updated notes

• 11/17/2023

• 03/02/2024

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

The Grim Dawn cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 11 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

hi mrantifun, i do enjoy youre work and now you have joined with wemod, is it possible in the future updates to have god mod and for pets?

I am just curious how much work it would entail to have an option to increase or decrease faction reputation. After almost 3000 hrs played on this game, it is getting tedious :slight_smile: Thanks! @MrAntiFun

1 Like

is it possible to have addon resuection in mod hardcore, please.

I apologize but I’m not 100% clear about your request, could you please reword your request?

Thanks!

Grim Dawn is now on patch 1.5.0 with a complete item overhaul, class/skill/devotion changes and new content, all options in the MAF trainer still work. I tested these myself.

KA_91, you should be using SoulSeeker’s GD Defiler for that kind of thing. Bonus: It also handles Titan Quest characters.

The best tool to use for that is the Java-based Grim Dawn Save Editor, the link to which can be found in the Utilities and Resources section of the official Grim Dawn forums. You can set any faction in the game to whatever reputation number you desire (Between -25000 for Reviled to +25000 for Revered).

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

I’m finding that Unlimited Health doesn’t quite work. On Elite Difficulties the Rogue-like dungeon bosses and sometimes the normal story bosses will kill my characters. The life bar doesn’t drop, but the character just dies, usually about halfway through the fight with the bosses.

I’m not sure what’s happening but I’ve seen it several times. Most recently fighting Gulgazor the boss in the Feral Thicket Challenge Dungeon in the Ancient Grove area.

Is it possible to get this to work with GoG?

Probably not. Will need a new trainer for GoG version which will need to be voted on in the app
Did you try it ? Start game first then alt tab out press play in wemod after mite work and mite not

Tried, and it couldn’t find the running game

is it possible to modify the mob density? I know there are mods already for this but would like to use this feature in mods that do not modify mob density.

I did what the notes told me to do but when I activate anything, it pops up with a no disk error, telling me to insert a disk into a CD drive I don’t have

I was going to edit my post but I guess there’s a time limit for when you can do that. I tried both the 64 bit and 32 bit version (64 first) and both versions give the CD error. Even when I move the pop up off screen, the cheats don’t work at all. When I disable the cheats and I click cancel on the pop up, it stops coming back. It only happens while they’re enabled.

1 Like

Having an issue with getting WeMod to load the 64-bit version. I drag and drop the 64-bit version to the PLAY button, and it just says “We’re having trouble finding your open game”. And when I just click PLAY, it says “These mods were intended for the 64-bit version. You’re running the 32-bit.” Yet I’m running the 64-bit version…

Yeah, really confused on that one. Would love any help if possible.

Running the Steam Version of the game, if that helps at all.

Love the trainer, it’s working like a charm!
I was wondering if an Item drop rate mod would be possible? Like increased legendary droprate etc.

Thanks in advance!

2 Likes

so I’ve followed all the steps in this thread.

Even some old school steps like Run as Admin.

No matter what I do, WeMod cheats do not apply/activate when Grim Dawn is running. Zero, nada zilch.

This sucks because the main reason I got WeMod premium was to be able to play Grim Dawn.

Suggestions? Thoughts?

Hello and welcome to the community. :slight_smile:

Are you correctly following the launch instructions in the trainer? It will not work correctly otherwise.