My Time At Portia Cheats and Trainer for Steam

My Time At Portia
This is the official discussion topic of the My Time At Portia Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited SP
3. Unlimited Endurance
4. Max Relations
5. Unlimited Quick Bar Items
6. Unlimited Coins
7. Unlimited Skill Points
8. Easy Craft

Important Notes:

Click here to view important information about these cheats.

First get into the game world and open your inventory ,After that you should be able to activate all of the cheats ,Cheats may take up to 60 seconds to show effect in game.

Screenshot:

Trainer Video:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 08/12/2018
    Started development

• 08/12/2018
    Released trainer with 6 cheats

• 08/23/2018
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 04/14/2019

• 07/25/2019
    Unlimited Health cheat added
    Unlimited SP cheat added
    Max Relations cheat added
    Unlimited Quick Bar Items cheat added
    Unlimited Coins cheat added
    Easy Craft cheat added

• 07/31/2019
    Updated notes

• 08/02/2019

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

3 Likes

The My Time At Portia cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 9 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Hey i just wanted to start by saying I love your work. I just want to bring a quick issue to your attention. I have an issue with half of the mods only wanting to work when they want. i use the unlimited quick bar items and sometimes it work others it does not and same with the stamina and freeze time. any advice you could give me. Thank you in advance!

1 Like

When i say it chooses to work half the time i mean the other half it makes the sound but does nothing. Acts like normal. No other response.
THANKS AGAIN!

1 Like

Hi. Thanks for the feed back. You are using the steam version ? Sometimes that does that when a different version of the game is used.
And also your not trying to use this online ?
Sometimes that also can have an effect on the trainer not working on all cheats

1 Like

Hi! yes I am playing on the steam version. As for the online aspect, are you asking me to turn off WiFi? I am asking because this is a single player game i thought and did not believe it had multiplayer. either way I am playing single player.

First enter game world and open your inventory then click Play on WeMod , See if that works .

1 Like

I did that and it helps the unlimited bar items work but i still had to click it on and off several times then it worked after i took few more steps. but then the health, stamina, and SP did not work.

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
  • Updated notes

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

New trainer is up .

I added a note for instructions with the new trainer “First get into the game world and open your inventory ,After that you should be able to activate all of the cheats ,Cheats may take up to 60 seconds to show effect in game.” .

It should be more consistent now but there is a delay on activating cheats .

2 Likes

thnx.

TimeFreeze and QuickbarItems fully functional.

But since last update HP, SP and Endurance not working (at least for me)

doing them manually via CheatEngine, no problem

I am now having the same issue as Karl but thank you for the other ones now!!!

I notice if I turn off the quick bar items I am unable to turn them back on without quieting and restarting.

@Kg00: Did u try to pull from inventory to QuickSlot? No problems here with that.

Yes sir I did and this happens every time. If i keep it on it works just fine but if I turn it off for even a second I have to restart if i want it again.

Ouh yes. confirmed… Turning it off and on again will disable it. Quite contrary to fix any Computer-Problem :slight_smile:

1 Like

Will check out the trainer again today .

1 Like

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Video of trainer testing :- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnpCNAjI8G8

SP, HP, Endurance, Freeze Time, confirmed

Toggle QuickSlot max on/off without restart confirmed

thnx

1 Like

You are the bloody best thank you so much I relish what you have turned Wemod into for me. So many of my favorite games you have made trainers for and brings me joy to play them again. THANK YOU!

3 Likes