P.A.M.E.L.A. Cheats and Trainer for Steam

P.A.M.E.L.A.
This is the official discussion topic of the P.A.M.E.L.A. Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Stamina
3. No Thirst
4. No Fatigue
5. Unlimited Energy
6. Unlimited Lux
7. Unlimited Computer Cells
8. Unlimited Upgrade Blue
9. Unlimited Upgrade Purple
10. Unlimited Upgrade Orange

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 07/26/2019
    Started development

• 07/26/2019
    Released trainer with 10 cheats

• 01/16/2020
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 07/05/2020

• 07/12/2020

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

The P.A.M.E.L.A. cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 10 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

New update is needed. The main game finally has an update, Version 0.8.0.1. The old trainer doesn’t work at all anymore.

1 Like

can some one help me it isn’t registering that I have the game

Start the game through steam first. Then when in game alt tab out THEN press play in wemod after game has started

2 Likes

yep I tried and no work idk love to see like all resourses but ya no work update must have ben there thanks awesome

I tried it and no effect :frowning:

The P.A.M.E.L.A. cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

I have a request is it posable to make a cheat for all resourses to build a bases ein a new game if that wipe the saves for us

the health command seems to be a bit broken.

Everything works fine for me.

hey mrantifun this trainer is broken as of today a new update has been released

2 Likes

It appears that the full release of the game (came out today) doesn’t work with the trainer.

3 Likes

Full release of game is now out, need an update

1 Like

Hey guys,

Because the game was updated you will need to vote for the trainer to be updated via the WeMod desktop app. Requests posted here in the forum are not counted.
This link will explain how to correctly request an update: How do I request an update for games? - WeMod Support

As it stands, only 3 people out of the 473 WeMod members who play the game at the time of this post have correctly requested an update, which is not enough to justify updating the trainer as a priority.

If, later on after this post, the request update button shown above is not visible, see this link: Why can’t I request an update for a game? - WeMod Support

This is a damned disgrace. So after what 2000 requests to get the game trainer in the first place WE HAVE RE-request for an update to the Trainer! WTF is this?

2 Likes

It’s a system that helps the trainer developers to prioritise which of the tens of thousands of games that WeMod caters for to focus on the most through community democracy. While we’d love to be able to update every single trainer ASAP, there just aren’t enough hours in the day to get through them all and we employ humans who need sleep, not robots. :slight_smile:

Remember, you also have a referral link in your WeMod dashboard to get more people to vote while being you get rewarded for it.
And we also have the Deals & Giveaways forum section where you can grab freebies while, you wait for updates.

dude calm down. there are what a a couble hundred games online? and what are the creators number ten? they have to proritize what games people want over games people don’t. even after this game has updated I don’t plan to play just yet. thus I don’t care if its updated and I am sure a lot of other players are in the same boat

So apparently the current release (full game/release-day version) is incompatible with trainers (or at least, the old trainer cannot be updated to work with it and is now marked as incompatible with no options to update or request new version). This is disappointing, but hopefully future updates to the game might open up the chance to get a working trainer for it again.

Hey @animallova244. :slight_smile:

Please take a look at this staff post here: P.A.M.E.L.A. Cheats and Trainer for Steam.
It includes a link to explain what you have reported. :slight_smile:

Thank you.