Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine
This is the official discussion topic of the Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Shield
2. Unlimited Health
3. Unlimited Fury
4. Unlimited Ammo
5. Easy Kills

Important Notes:

Click here to view important information about these cheats.

A special thank you and credits to Recifense of FRF for the anti-cheat script!

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 07/26/2019
    Started development

• 07/28/2019
    Released trainer with 5 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

2 Likes

The Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 5 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes

Oof. Thanks for adding this.:+1:

Thank you for the update, I am having a problem with the cheat at the end of segment where at the end you are supposed to descend in a lift nothing happens? any clues to why? and anyone having any problems?

I cant continue once i pick up the vengeance launcher. Every time ive tried it the little gear icon wont disappear and i cant pick up the melta charge to get to the next part of the mission.

Welcome to the community. :slight_smile:

STN is no longer apart of Team WeMod, so his trainer is not likely to be updated. But if an update does happen to be needed, one of the present trainer makers could potentially make a new one.

As for your issue, I’m guessing a melta charge is a form of ammunition. In which case, simply do not turn on the ammo cheat until after you have collected it.

thanks for your reply i tried the level with out it but now im having the same problem as newman1958. I cant descend in the lift.

I had the same issue. The problem is with the One-hit Kill cheat as it affects your squad-mates too - if they get shot, they’ll die, and if they’re dead they can’t follow you onto the lift and move the game along (it’s a similar thing with the melta charge).

The only way to get by is to restart the checkpoint and turn it off it critical points (it’s happened to me at least 8 times), but when you’re outside they’ll generally spawn back after certain points so it’s a bit hit and miss.

I generally leave infinite ammo on permanently and just toggle OHKs whenever a big guy shows up (I’d played it when it first came out and now I’m just running through for the hell of it).

The problem I’m having now is that after playing the game last night it now just instantly crashes when trying to continue my game when started by WeMod - seems the anti-cheat is bypassing the bypasser…

1 Like

As g1zm02k says its the one hit kill cheat it actually kills your team mates and the game will not progress, but I believe I have found a fix the One Hit Kill cheat is tied to F1 which is also Unlimited Shield. I believe this maybe an error on the cheat makers part not so sure but I have custom set the One hit Kill to F5 button as I think that may originally should have been it’s required key.

Setting it to own cheat button works for me but I am in the middle of my hard run so I will update in a few hours if it’s worked,

1 Like

would be great to have it so WEAPONS DONT OVERHEAT!

It worked setting the one hit kill to F5 and dont use it at all because it bugs up the game

hi

Could we get a cheat for more exp on the pve ?

not sure what im doing wrong but the cheats dont work for my game

1 Like

I’m not sure what’s going wrong, but it seems the cheats don’t work
Unlimited ammo … isn’t
Unlimited Fury - turns itself off
Unlimited Health … don’t make me laugh
And the Shield decays faster than a Tik Tok viewers attention span.

Do these cheats effect multiplayer also or only horde mode? Because health and shield don’t work, but unlimited ammo works in live multiplayer. Instakill doesn’t work at all.