Esports Life Tycoon Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Esports Life Tycoon
This is the official discussion topic of the Esports Life Tycoon Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Energy
2. Unlimited Hype
3. Unlimited Scouting
4. Unlimited Training
5. No Conflict
6. Unlimited Chemistry
7. Max CEO Relationship
8. Unlimited Money
9. Unlimited Skill Points
10. Mega Exp

Important Notes:

Click here to view important information about these cheats.

Don’t use the trainer in game tutorial to avoid issues .

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 07/28/2019
    Started development

• 07/28/2019
    Released trainer with 10 cheats

• 07/31/2019
    Unlimited Training cheat added

• 10/27/2019
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

2 Likes

The Esports Life Tycoon cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 10 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

How do I run the game in 32 bit?

We’ll have to make a trainer for the 64-bit version. The latest update switched it.

I usually wait 3 days after a game build changes before i work on a new trainer,A lot of times another quick update will happen and game build would change again, So just to be sure the new build is here to stay and not waste 2-3 hours .

1 Like

The Esports Life Tycoon cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Upgrade trainer to 64bit

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

Hey thanks for the trainer but when I try to run the 64bit version of the game with the trainer, the game starts but when it gets to the menu it stops responding and it looks like the trainer is constantly trying to run.
could you please take a look at it ?
Thanks

Did you activate any of the cheats or what happens exactly ?.

same here, couldnt get the trainer to activate any cheat. the play button in the trainer keeps on loading

Try to start the game first. Then after in game , back out to desktop , click play in wemod after sometimes that usually works

just tried that and still no luck, play button keeps on loading :frowning:

yeah I tried that and the play button on wemod just keeps loading

I didn’t activate any cheats, the play button on wemod just keeps loading

Seems to work fine for me, If you are launching the game using WeMod i suggest you try to launch it manually see if that changes anything .

It didn’t change anything

Your game version is out of date, please make sure to update to the latest version for the trainer to work :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi Mr. AntiFun could you update this cheap, fun little game C: thanks in advance for all the hard work.

Did the game have another update ?

1 Like

Hi Ptondo,

It doesn’t work in game. I’ve also had to manually drag the .exe file to the WeMod app because the game doesn’t register on the app. Also, when I say it doesn’t work what I mean by that is when I activate one of the mod buttons, it immediately switches off. And maybe it got a new update? Compatibility is unsure according to the WeMod app.

Can try to start the game first through steam then when in game alt tab then click play in wemod
Looks like something on October 15th was an update or something for this game

1 Like