Fallout 2: A Post Nuclear Role Playing Game Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Fallout 2: A Post Nuclear Role Playing Game
This is the official discussion topic of the Fallout 2: A Post Nuclear Role Playing Game Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Action Points
3. Unlimited Attack Points
4. Unlimited Items
5. Unlimited Weight
6. Unlimited Skill Points
7. Mega Exp

Important Notes:

Click here to view important information about these cheats.

The Trainer Launches Non-Classic game when you press play button , If you want to use the trainer with Classic game you must launch the classic game your self manually and once you enter main menu of the game click Play on Trainer.

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 07/29/2019
    Started development

• 07/29/2019
    Released trainer with 7 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

2 Likes

The Fallout 2: A Post Nuclear Role Playing Game cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 7 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

thx man :grin:

Trainer states compatible but then get message about using 64 bit version at start up
Trainer meant for 32 bit and wont work

Game is 32bit for me, Where did you get the game from ? is there an option to make the game launch in 64bit?.

Steam seems to only run the 64 bit version and the classic version (not sure if 32 bit and classic are the same). As you may know, 64 bit isn’t compatible with the trainer. Classic is, due to the display settings on the classic version, very inconvenient to look at, and almost unplayable.

Welcome to the community @snowrider666. :slight_smile:

When you see that error message regarding 64/32 bit versions, it means that you need to launch the game first via Steam. Then when on the main menu alt+tab to WeMod, press Play then alt+tab back to the game. :slight_smile:

1 Like

mega experience doesn’t seem to work. I’m playing the hd version with sfall on it. that was all included when I downloaded and installed from steam. I’ve added nothing to it myself.
I’ve started the game in classic mode and in regular mode before activating the trainer as well as starting the game through the trainer.

Installed from steam the “fallout 2 a post nuclear role playing game trainer” but can’t make it work with it nor with classic version.

Welcome to the community. :slight_smile:

What store did you get your copy of the game from? Or is it cracked?

No way, i’m not a pirate.
As i wrote in my post i bought it from steam.

Yes, I saw. But there are a lot of people who say their games are from Steam when they actually mean it’s a pirated game with a cracked Steam.api in the folder, which isn’t the same thing. Worth double checking. :slight_smile:

The game hasn’t had an update for years, so the trainer shouldn’t have randomly broken all of the sudden. Try launching the game manually and not activating the trainer until you’re on the main menu of the game. If there’s more than one .exe, try them all one at a time.

Would be great if there will be a Trainer / Cheat for GamePass

Hey cheats won’t work because the steam version is now 64 bit

1 Like

just the launcher the actual game is still working