Ultimate General: Civil War Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Ultimate General: Civil War
This is the official discussion topic of the Ultimate General: Civil War Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Supplies
3. Unlimited Condition
4. Unlimited Morale
5. Instant Reload
6. Unlimited Recruits
7. Unlimited Money
8. Max Armory Equipment

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 07/29/2019
    Started development

• 07/29/2019
    Released trainer with 8 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

The Ultimate General: Civil War cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 8 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

The trainer DOES NOT WORK with the rebalance mod. This is very frustrating as the rebalance mod is awesome and allows so much more. Why can’t this work for once without any hiccups? Seriously, this is the most dysfunctional trainer of all that I have used BY FAR.

Well when you use mods with the trainer it causes problems
Trainers and mods dont work good together as you can see.
Usually we tell people to use one or the other

I’m sorry you’re having issues with the trainer, but MODS generally change how the game works and where offsets are located therefore breaking the trainer. We also can’t support mods as there are far too many and most would need their own trainer for each combination of mods

Do you think you could add career points and reputation cheats?

for me health cheat doesnt work for me
edit: works if you use it BEFORE the battle

Three days ago, the trainer was working for me, no issues. I could even turn on/off the unlimited reload as needed. At the end of the day, WeMod had an update, which I applied. The next day I went to play, nothing worked for me. I went into my latest level (Mule Shoe) and I had still had unlimited money/weapons. As soon I purchased weapons, both numbers dropped, reflecting what I had purchased; so, that stopped working, too. Over the course of the past three days I have loaded/reloaded both UGCW and WeMod with no success. I have whitelisted WeMod on my AV (Webroot). I even made sure I had the correct .exe filed loaded. I followed the directions for activating the trainer on the Steam UGCW forum, but, again no success. I have followed the directions from the WeMod troubleshooting guide, too (ALT+TAB,etc). I do not know what changed or why. Either way, I am unable to use the trainer anymore. Any recommendations or something(s) I may have missed. Thank you.

The unlimited health cheat is no longer working.

same for me everything else works fine but health

Recently, the unlimited health cheat has stopped working for me. I activate the cheat, and then as soon as a battle begins, it cuts off. I turn it back on during the battle, and once again, it turns itself off. It has never done this to me before. Pls fix so I can merc them rebs ;-;

had this problem when launching from WeMod but if you launch the game first and then turn it on and activate it will work

F8 key Max Armory not working. Is there something I missed to get it to work? All other key functions work.

Don’t know if someone else has encountered this, but in my experience lately, the “Unlimited Health” cheat now makes the enemy invincible and somehow inflicts the casualties that friendly units would have inflicted onto enemy onto that friendly unit itself

Max Armory does not work.

My experience is that only money and recruits works.

Unlimited Health is not working on this game.

Activate it when youre in camp and it will work. It wont work if you activate during battle.
All other options work during battle as far as I’m aware.

WeMod has removed my post, you can google for alternate option (that I’m confirming works) for the REBALANCE MOD that WEMOD DOES NOT SUPPORT

“UGCW cheat engine CT”

Fearlessrevolution forum should be in the first few results.

WeMod, please stop deleting comments that help users find stuff you do not provide. WeMod moderators have posted in this very thread that mods arent supported by your outfit and many users here and on MrAntifuns forums have asked how to get functionality on the Rebalance Mod. Be good guys! Let the people be :slight_smile:

I am having the same issue. The unlimited health just keeps turning off.