Phantom Doctrine Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Phantom Doctrine
This is the official discussion topic of the Phantom Doctrine Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited AP
3. Unlimited Awreness
4. Unlimited Fire Points
5. No Danger
6. Unlimited Resources
7. Mega Exp
8. Unlimited Ammo

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 08/28/2018
    Started development

• 08/28/2018
    Released trainer with 11 cheats

• 07/30/2019
    Unlimited AP cheat added
    Unlimited Awreness cheat added
    No Danger cheat added
    Unlimited Resources cheat added
    Mega Exp cheat added
    Updated notes

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

The Phantom Doctrine cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 8 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

Hello!
I am sorry, but this doesn’t seem to work. The game crashes right after it launches on the first intro movie. :frowning: Any advice how to get it to work?

Can try to start the game from steam then when in game world alt tab out then press play in wemod after. Also wait to activate the cheats when in game too. Sometimes that works but then the trainer mite need to be looked at
Thanks for being pro member also !

Clicking “Play” button gives following message:

We’re having trouble loading the cheats into your game. Try restarting the game, or pressing Help for more info.

Steam, Windows 10 Pro x64 (v1909), latest Phantom Doctrine release as of 2020.04.29.

See the post above your post. And try it and see if that works for you

Tried that before posting, didn’t worked.

Health seems to not be working correctly for me. Half the time it works, other half of the time agents are back to their normal health and get killed by enemies

1 Like

Can you please update the trainer and it doesn’t work.

1 Like

Some function doesn’t work could u plz update?

2 Likes

i think this trainer needs an update after using it once i can’t use it again the cheats don’t work anymore even tho at the app it says im playing and the cheats are activated

2 Likes

it takes a very long time to activate them i recommend to activate them as soon as you are in the main menu and then keep em on, the one for unlimited movement took about 5 minutes to kick in.

1 Like