PixARK Cheats and Trainer for Steam

PixARK
This is the official discussion topic of the PixARK Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Stamina
3. No Torpor
4. Unlimited Oxygen
5. Unlimited Food
6. Unlimited Water
7. Easy Craft
8. Unlimited Items
9. Unlimited Weight
10. Mega Exp
11. Unlimited Engram Points
12. Unlimited Durability

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So thereā€™s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 07/30/2019
    Started development

• 07/30/2019
    Released trainer with 12 cheats

• 08/28/2019
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 08/17/2020

• 11/13/2020

• 04/09/2021

• 07/04/2021

• 09/21/2021

• 01/03/2023

• 11/03/2023

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

Hi, I just try out, but is not working for me, I try the Healt and mega xp but nothing

Make sure you run it with battleye disabled.

I know is stupid question but how I can turn off battle eye?

I donā€™t own the game but assuming it is like normal Ark there should be an option when launching it.

Unfortunately is no starting options available but i take a look around if i find anything, will let you know if any luck

The Trainer works fine in single player but nothing on multiplayer, I try to use it on my own server but no luck:(
But for single player is nice. Thanks. Is no any way to use on multiplayer?

No. Trainers on wemod are not made for online or multiplayer use.
singleplayer use only

1 Like

The PixARK cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

Changes:

(Nov 5th 2020) Is this still working 100% with the game?

Edit: Unlimited Engram Points does not work.
Edit2: Cannot jump with unlimited weight on.
Edit3: Unlimited health doesnā€™t seem to work on some mobs. I kept getting killed by a crocodile of some kind (Sorry, I cannot remember itā€™s name, I think it was something like Sarcos?) Iā€™m thinking something like God Mode would be better, where you just donā€™t take damage. I would die if I fell from too far a height sometimes while other times nothing would happen.

Whenever I use trainers for games, I always get the achievements. But with this game, Iā€™m not. Do you think that is something on the trainer side or the gameā€™s?

(Sorry for continuing to add to the list, Iā€™m just mentioning them when it happens so @MrAntiFun hopefully sees this and updates as soon as they are able to.)

Ok, I dunno why but I cannot edit my original post so I will just make this comment here.

This is NOT the trainerā€™s fault but the gameā€™s. You do not get achievements if you play single player. So just make a private server, where it says 2-4 players allowed, make it 1 and tick the ā€œSteam friends onlyā€ box before going onto the server. Some of these cheats actually work on there but only to an extent. Easy Crafting does not work on anything you cannot craft by yourself. Meaning that even if you make all of the work stations, you cannot craft on the work stations without the mats. Dunno why.

Changes:

2 Likes

Trainer does not work due to the latest update.
(Pixark v1.112)

1 Like

Durability is now doing the thing where it turns itself off after a few seconds. I donā€™t know if the weight issue has been handled. I am in game now so sort of testing.

Also can someone answer this: does ā€˜Easy Craftingā€™ only count for the things you can make in your inventory? Does it not apply to benches?

Edit: Unlimited Health does not work.
Edit: Unlimited Items doesnā€™t work.

Sorry, I guess the whole thing is just broken.

What I have found out so far since all the rushed fixes and such.
(Sorry for not editing my last post, I might be going blind in my old age cause I couldnā€™t find it.)

1. Unlimited Health - Does not work. (Using console (TAB) and putting yourself in ā€˜God Modeā€™ seems to work, though.)

1. Unlimited Stamina - Can be configured in-game.

2. No Torpor - Can be configured in-game. (Not sure if in-game configuration actually works, though.

3. Unlimited Oxygen - Not entirely sure. (I donā€™t spend a lot of time under water.)

4. Unlimited Food - Can be configured in-game.

5. Unlimited Water - Can be configured in-game.

7. Easy Craft - ONLY works for things you can craft from your basic list. Does NOT work for benches or other work stations.

1. Unlimited Items - Seems to work still.

9. Unlimited Weight - Does NOT work.

1. Mega Exp - Seems to work still.

11. Unlimited Engram Points - Does Not work.

12. Unlimited Durability - Turns on then instantly turns itself off. Items still break & are unable to be repaired.

Please consider adding the following cheats:

1. Food that does not spoil. (With option for exception to meat for crafting)
  2. Unlimited Levels. (Players & Tames)
  3. Unlimited Stat Points. (Players & Tames)
  4. Invulnerable Tamed Creatures.
  5. Easy Craft for work benches, stations, etc. Basically, if you can craft it, it can be ā€˜Easy Craftedā€™.
  6. No Weather Effects on Player. (I.E. - Youā€™re too hot/cold!)
  7. Bigger storage from basic chests to the vault, please add way more spaces to all.

Will this be updated?

Changes:

Changes:

Would it be possible to make it work on a hosted game between friends not a server?
The health and free crafting options dont work in a host game