Wargame: Red Dragon Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Wargame: Red Dragon
This is the official discussion topic of the Wargame: Red Dragon Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Deployment Points
2. Unlimited Fuel
3. Unlimited Ammo
4. Always Calm
5. Unlimited Reinforcements
6. God Mode

Important Notes:

Click here to view important information about these cheats.

The Play button must be pressed before entering combat. If you try to activate the trainer mid-game, it won’t work properly.

Screenshot:

Trainer Video:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 08/02/2019
    Started development

• 08/02/2019
    Released trainer with 7 cheats

• 07/11/2020
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 02/20/2021
    Updated notes

• 04/20/2021

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

The Wargame: Red Dragon cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 7 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

i don’t know if its just me but when i’m in the middle of a skirmish the game crashes.

2 Likes

Does it occur on a certain action in game ? ,Any specific details you provide will help narrow down the cause of the issue .

2 Likes

it only seems to crash in bigger 4v4 games and i spam troops e.g. tanks and AA. i tried the campaign to see if i would have the same problem and it didn’t, so i assume its the game that cant handle loads of troops trying to get on the battle at the same time. The mod it self is amazing so i think if you are trying to have a 4v4 just take it easy on the troops.

1 Like

hi am having the same issue it comes up with a crash dump even if i choose unlimited ammo , is there any work around

You a legend. Anyway to be able to see opposing units?

I have issues where the game reports an “Access Violation” at times. Any way to fix that?

So with this game it’s unable to detect and I dragged the exe. into the fix and still nothing. It worked the other day but now it’s not.

Try to start game first then press play on trainer

when i activate the cheat, its always auto turn off. i was playing in campaign

Hello,i have a problem.
For the cheats:Unlimited Deployment Points;Unlimited Fuel;Unlimited Base Ressources and God Mode,the cheats are auto-turning off.Is there any solutions?
Thank you.

1 Like

game is crashing when i activate any of the options.

Love the trainer and makes things a lot more fun when the game was getting kind of boring for me, i was wondering is there anyway that you can add political points in the campaign modes?

Hi Mr. Anti Fun,

Unlimited Deployment Points, Unlimited Fuel, Unlimited Base Resources and God Mode are auto-turning off. My game version is 16.10.03. (I tried game first and trainer last, and vice versa but not working).

I used to play your standalone trainer and it was fine. Once I installed wemod and your standalone trainer is not starting at all. Would you please have a look into fuel and godmode?

Highly appreciated to your good help.

My game on Steam was updated to 18.11.02.510064564, can you update the trainer? Thanks.

If the game is in need of an update then you’ll need to request an update via your WeMod desktop app, not here in the forum. :slight_smile:
Here is how: https://support.wemod.com/article/43-how-do-i-request-an-update-for-games

I don’t see the REQUEST UPDATE, that’s why i post it here. Just the usual menu with name, number of member playing, available trainer. No REQUEST UPDATE button like in the picture. :neutral_face:

Forgive me for asking, but is the game bought legitimately from Steam or cracked? If cracked then it’s pretty unlikely that trainers, not just those from WeMod, will work 100% correctly.

If it’s legit, do you have any DLC on the game? The game’s last publicly announced patch (that I can find) came with a DLC that introduced a new nation to the game (Israel). Would it be possible to try the trainer without this DLC activated, so we can see if the DLC is causing your issue?

Legit from steam sale, cracked games are for trial on my old pc. :wink: Miss the old day where I can have demo gameplay before buying anything. And as I said, I think it’s the game version. After all, this most current trainer is for 16 … while my game is 18…