Wasteland 2: Director's Cut Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Wasteland 2: Directors Cut
This is the official discussion topic of the Wasteland 2: Director's Cut Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Ammo
3. Unlimited Action Points
4. Unlimited Water
5. Fast Kill
6. No Encumbrance
7. Unlimited Money
8. Unlimited Skill Points
9. Unlimited Perk Points
10. Unlimited Attribute Points

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 08/03/2019
    Started development

• 08/03/2019
    Released trainer with 10 cheats

• 09/19/2020
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

2 Likes

The Wasteland 2: Director’s Cut cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 10 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

Hi MAF,

Glad to see you here :slight_smile: The game is not showing up in wemod even if it is installed. I have re-installed and or restarted my pc as well. Still not showing in wemod. I am not sure how to proceed to make it appear. Thank you.m

Hello There!

Thank you for this trainer! But the cheats for the water, the money and the encumbrance don’t work!

Restart the game and WeMod and try again ,But make sure you open your inventory first before you try to activate these cheats .

Should be fixed now.

1 Like

Yeah thank you! It works now!

1 Like

Hi thank you fro making the trainers. I am having an issue with the unlimited money cheat and no encumbrance. I have restarted wemod and the game several times and turning on the cheat when my inventory is open but they do not seem to work. Anything else I could try?

nvm, I had to open the game through steam with wemod not running then once the game was loaded and I was in inventory I started wemod and activated the cheat then reloaded the save and then my inventory showed the money.

1 Like

Ok good glad you got it sorted out

1 Like

The cheats dont work with the GOG version, it dont even start

This trainer is for the Steam version of the game, GOG most likely requires a separate trainer to be created. The GOG version can be voted for in the WeMod app! :slightly_smiling_face:

it seems some of the cheats are in need of an update friend :smiley:

hey so, the trainers arent working. Bought the game through steam, im launching it from the wemod trainer window, and all the trainers either dont activate at all or immediately deactivate. I have no idea how to fix this

Welcome to WeMod @EpicTwig4.

Please see this post above by @MrAntiFun.

ive done that yeah, multiple times. It just isnt working when I do try it for whatever reason. None of them work

no job

A game crashes for a million and one reasons. There’s nothing here to indicate that the cause was WeMod. Send the log to the game developer, as the message says.

the game works wуmod does not open the trainer gives this error if I turn on the game first and then with wemod the second window of the game opens

Are you using the most up to date steam version of the game ?
And is it the directors cut ?