Wreckfest Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Wreckfest
This is the official discussion topic of the Wreckfest Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Credit
2. Freeze AI

Important Notes:

Click here to view important information about these cheats.

Must start the game first then once in main menu of the game press Play on the trainer.

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 08/05/2019
    Started development

• 08/05/2019
    Released trainer with 2 cheats

• 08/28/2019
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 10/24/2019

• 12/18/2019

• 02/15/2020

• 11/15/2020

• 07/25/2021
    Updated notes

• 08/10/2021

• 05/15/2022

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

The Next Car Game: Wreckfest cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 2 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

1 Like

Changes:

Changes:

why are there two “Wreckfest” games listed in WEMOD app but only “The Next Car Game: Wreckfest” shows an available mod? the images are different but the cheats work for the one with the stack of wrecked cars as the main image. very confusing, especially since the mod works for the game but can’t find it on my computer. what’s going on?

There’s only one trainer, the Steam trainer. The “Wreckfest” one you’re referring to is an Origin version which doesn’t yet have a WeMod trainer for it, hence it appears under the “requestable games” header in WeMod.

• “Next Car Game” was the original name of the game while it was in the planning stages.
  • The game devs then changed it to “Next Car Game: Wreckfest” when it was released in beta/early access.
  • And then later shortened it to “Wreckfest”. Probably to cut costs on printing and packaging when it was released for console.

The trainer was probably made when the game was in early access hence when it was still called “Next Car Game: Wreckfest”. Would probably be a good idea to change the name to reflect the name of the game currently, to avoid confusion.

1 Like

oh, never knew it had a previous name. but yes, it would be nice to change it and make the app know i actually own it.

Changes:

The game crashes after the initial loading screen. But if you load the game first and then activate the trainer it crashes from what ever screen you’re on.

At the moment are there any plans to update this trainer? Per the most recent update the unlimited credits cheat didn’t work. I’ve also noticed a bug where some of the player vehicles like the big rig would be stopped by the “freeze AI” option. Lastly there has been the release of the new tournament mode in game, with it there is the “fame” credit system and the ability to get special vehicles from the tournament store. Would it be possible to add “fame” as an option to cheat in?

so just a couple things. Freeze AI works perfectly, but unlimited credit doesn’t work at all. The game will also crash when i start the trainer before the game. I recommend starting the trainer while your at the menu in the game, not before. Other than that, the trainer works great. Just needs an update. If you could consider putting in an XP cheat that would be fantastic! Thank you

1 Like

To those who are having compatibility issues with the trainer or some cheats:

The game seems to have received an update recently. Therefore the trainer will also be in need of an update. Don’t forget to request an update via the WeMod desktop app if you haven’t already. The more requests it has, the quicker it gets updated.

This link explains how to request trainer updates: How do I request an update for games? - WeMod Support.

the credit cheet dont work :confused:

Yeah i know how request update but there is problem,there is no - Request update - button in Next car game:Wreckfest:(
I check this now and nothing also Request update is in only few games not in all games:(

@MrAntiFun Can you add fame points so you can give yourself like 100k ? thanks cheat engine does not work for it :frowning:

Changes:

Yeah…even after the update, the “Freeze AI” has issues…especially with the Big Rig races. All vehicles freeze.

I am having trouble running the trainer with the game. When I run the game from the app, the game will tell me some cars artwork is missing, but when I check it’s installed. Tried running as admin as well. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

IS there any chance of getting something worked out with the Game Pass version of Wreckfest? Wouldn’t mind seeing that on the list :smiley: