Prey: Mooncrash Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Prey: Mooncrash
This is the official discussion topic of the Prey: Mooncrash Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Suit Integrity
3. Unlimited PSI
4. Unlimited Stamina
5. Unlimited Flash Light
6. Unlimited Neuromods
7. Unlimited Items
8. Unlimited Ammo

Important Notes:

Click here to view important information about these cheats.

Launch Prey Mooncrash from steam first then press play on the trainer .

Screenshot:

Trainer Video:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 08/06/2019
    Started development

• 08/06/2019
    Released trainer with 8 cheats

• 11/21/2019
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

The Prey - Mooncrash cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 8 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

3 Likes

Howdy,

It works fine I suppose. however there is one major problem I am facing.
When I spawn my character into the game, the client crashes. “File could not read” it says.
I really appriciate for choosing this game to be modded.

Thank you Mister!

• Okay I found out it only crashes when I am scrolling with my mouse. So I guess I don’t do that.
  • Okay So not scroll, just don’t touch the third mouse button. It will crash.
  • Aaaand I finally found out, it’s not the third mouse button. It’s the ability menu. I have switched keybindings and it still crashed. So whenever i want to open the ability menu, it crashes.

Does it crash because of a certain cheat ? .

Continuing the discussion from Prey - Mooncrash Cheats and Trainer for Steam:

It seems to crash as soon as unlimited Neurmods cheat is activated, it happened specifically to me when I got to the second character on a new game.
Also the infinite items mod doesn’t seem to activate properly for other items, unless the infinite Neuromods cheat is active, then you get unlimited items, but then it crashes.

1 Like

I’m also experiencing crashing to desktop when activating infinite Neuromods. The stand-alone MrAntiFun trainer (no reliance on WeMod) doesn’t have a problem with infinite Neuromods, though it doesn’t have a dedicated entry, it comes under Infinite Items.

MrAntiFun, is crashing as fast as i use the unlimited Neuromods, and i was fool to not make a save.
If i start the game trough play option on WMood, is crashing when i select Mooncrash, if i start the game normally and then the chat, its work until you acquire neuromods.

so it works with some but some of the cheats auto switch off after i turn them on

Yes they do switch off. At first I thought it might be scripting but this seems random. The client says the cheats are still on but damage still happens. Resetting the cheat fixes it. I’m seeing this in Health obviously. I also noticed that the Neuromod cheat should only be used when upgrading and then turned off again. I was getting random crashing with it on all the time. Mainly during combat. Lastly, Unlimited Items works for ammo but differently for throwables. I did almost an entire mission with a Typhon Spore in my hand but when I changed weapons I had no spore left. I only had 3 to start with and they were gone in the first five minutes. And, if you get your hands on two Time.Loops you’ll have an unlimited supply.

Just to clarify the Unlimited Items part. If a throwable is bound to a key and you use your supply of that item the inventory will ‘sometimes’ show that item with a zero total and sometimes with a 999etc. Either way, as long as you had two of that item to start with you can keep using it.

The Prey - Mooncrash cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Just to update people i may be the only person, when the cheats are activated in game as soon as i go to the character weapon selection (circle) it crashes the game and theres a read memory error 0x00000000000.

i have the same issue, also when entering teleport points or returning to the chamber the game crashes @MrAntiFun

it is impossible to advance in the game, without cheat you die very fast and in the current form the game crashes when starting with the second character and you do not walk 1 meter without crash!

please update it!

1 Like

Is it possible to get a version of moon crash for epic? If not all good, y’all do fab work all the time!

6 Likes

I Second This Need one for the epic version

4 Likes

i also want the epic version!! :face_in_clouds:

3 Likes

Another request for an epic version.

Sadly, because it uses a DLL, I can’t even see if the steam version would work.

1 Like

Agreed, needs to be available for Epic Games release
Thanks in advance, sir.