Tropico 5 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Tropico 5
This is the official discussion topic of the Tropico 5 Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Fast Research
2. Happy Population
3. Unlimited Money
4. Unlimited Swiss Account Money
5. Unlimited Dock Resources
6. Low Corruption

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 05/22/2018
    Started development

• 05/22/2018
    Released trainer with 11 cheats

• 08/07/2019
    Happy Population cheat added
    Unlimited Money cheat added
    Unlimited Swiss Account Money cheat added
    Low Corruption cheat added

• 11/15/2020
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

The Tropico 5 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 6 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

it does not work for me

The Tropico 5 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

For some reason im having trouble using cheats. When i turn them on they instantly turn off. I’m using the newest steam version game. Why it’s like that?

兼容全部弄了还是用不了不知道为什么????看见请回复下谢谢

I cannot find an exe for tropico 5 that I downloaded from the Epic games platform. There is only a launcher!

1 Like

C:\Program Files\Epic Games\Game_Name

In the future when you cannot locate a game’s .exe, either:

1. Use the search tool built right into your PC. Usually next to the Windows key on your taskbar.

Or

1. Launch the game. Launch task manager. Locate the game’s process. Right-click it. Click Open File Location.

Also, this trainer is for the Steam version of the game. We offer no guarantee it will work flawlessly, if at all, with the Epic version of the game. If not, you’ll need to vote for an Epic trainer via the WeMod desktop app.

I tried the ways you said. I did not see epic games in the voting place, there are steam, origin and gog options. Which is Epic Games?

Games are added automatically to the WeMod library for voting once WeMod detects that enough WeModders have the game installed on their PC.

When you add the .exe to WeMod, launch the game first via Epic Launcher. Then a;t+tab to WeMod to press Play once on the main menu.

Dude I downloaded from epic games so the game does not have an exe file. It only has launcher files and wemod doesn’t accept it!

1 Like

As stated in a previous post above, Epic Game’s .exes are located here:
C:\Program Files\Epic Games\Game_Name.

Simply link the .exe to WeMod.
Launch the game via Epic Launcher.
Alt+tab to WeMod to press Play once on the main menu.

Also, as already stated, this trainer is for the Steam version of the game. There is no guarantee it will work flawlessly with the Epic version of the game, if at all.

I have the Epic version and manually added the .exe file but it’s giving me an error with downloading the cheats.

I figure out the problem, Windows antivirus seems to think there’s a Trojan in the files.Screenshot_3

I’ve allowed the file but it’s still not finding the game.

When I tried to play bao bao on the campaign. it doesnt even exist. actually bao bao doesnt exist at all when im playing. and one other map when i try to join its just blank.

The Trainer is recognized as an Infection File and immediately blocked by the Safety Program.

The Trainer has a specific Virus.FEHLER WeMod

Hello. :slight_smile:

There is no virus in the trainer. This is called a false positive and they are extremely common with trainers, no matter where you get them from. They are triggered due to the way trainers work, which is by injecting cheats into your PC’s RAM. They are harmless.

Please use the search button in the future before posting what can be seen as false statements, as this is already covered elsewhere multiple times.
For example, this thread explains why it happens and how to resolve it: Windows Defender marked WeMod as a Trojan - #2 by Ravenfyre.

Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Text
Hello I am experiencing technical issues with the mods. I played yesterday
with no issues and for a bit today. However when I advanced to the next chapter the game forced closed on its own twice and when I was finally able to open the game the map of Puerto Coco was gone and so was the map Isla Rojo. There was audio and the in game dialogue but the map itself wasn’t visible. Please advise as to how to fix this error. Thanks.

This no work with any , steam / epic , etc DONT TRY OR DOWNLOAD!!