Battlefleet Gothic: Armada Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Battlefleet Gothic: Armada
This is the official discussion topic of the Battlefleet Gothic: Armada Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health Player
2. Unlimited Shield Player
3. Unlimited Turrets
4. Unlimited Combustion
5. Super Troop Value
6. Unlimited Fleet Size
7. Unlimited Renown
8. Unlimited Deployment Points
9. Unlimited Skill Points
10. Unlimited Crew Points
11. Enemy Weak Health
12. Weak Enemy Shield

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 03/16/2017
    Started development

• 03/16/2017
    Released trainer with 21 cheats

• 08/04/2017
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
    Updated notes

• 08/07/2019
    Unlimited Health Player cheat added
    Unlimited Shield Player cheat added
    Super Troop Value cheat added
    Unlimited Fleet Size cheat added
    Enemy Weak Health cheat added
    Weak Enemy Shield cheat added
    Updated notes

• 07/31/2020
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

The Battlefleet Gothic: Armada cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 12 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

weak enemy also apply s to your ships.

@MrAntiFun

Is your game fully updated?, Does the hull/shield cheats effect your ships?.

fresh install. so up to date. shield and hull go down even when there the only cheats on.

Tested the trainer on campaign fresh start ,Seems to work fine .

If you can provide more details on the issue like which faction or stuff like that it may help narrow down the cause of the issue.

1 Like

Hello,
They time that I am seeing the shield and hull go down is not until turn 6 on the protect the inquisitor ship mission. I’m on the hard setting and have done a fresh install/rebooted/waited to start the trainer until I’m in the scenario… Trainer shows as active but still get destroyed.

Thanks for all your help! Love all your trainers!

Just checking back… It seems the only mission that its not working on is turn 6 on the protect the inquisitor ship mission. Don’t know why… But it has been working on all missions turn 7 and beyond so far. Really weird! Thanks Again!

It seems it screws up on some of the special missions… Running into same problem again Turn 27 mission The Hunt … Have Sheild and Hull up and first shot from hulk kills me and all other ships when they are hit. Any thoughts?

Using the trainer seems to make the final mission unbeatable. The planet killer jumps up to 10000 hp and becomes invincible as soon as it is hit.

Welcome to the community @Yndraman.

The final Planet Killer is notoriously tough to beat, this is nothing to do with the trainer. It’s just a super difficult level. There are plenty of walkthroughs and tips on the internet for dealing with it. And also plenty of people (who don’t use WeMod) complaining about how tough it is. The game’s devs are mega trolls. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m not talking about the difficulty of the mission. I beat it without the trainer without too much trouble in the end. I’m saying the trainer literally breaks the mission and makes it unbeatable by turning the Planet Killer invincible.

hmm…I don’t know if its because of the most recent update or something on my end but it seems to be on the fritz. Other than that I’m enjoying it very much.

The Battlefleet Gothic: Armada cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Bumping game was updated and the trainer is broken. Steam player here

Steam:

Works for the most part all the way up to the final battle. Where it makes every enemy ship immune to damage and the Plantkiller unkillable.

It seems the campaign levels that have a boss fight (Planet Killer at the Eldar’s Webway defense, the Ork Space Hulk) disabled the inf health and shield for the player. And using Weakened Enemy shield and health on those two levels seems to applied to player’s ships as well.
Edit:
I just fought Planet Killer again at Turn 26 during the Priority Mission, all the cheats that applies to player’s ships work perfectly. The Weak Shield and Hull for the Enemy did not applied back to the Player’s ships as it did during the Ork Space Hulk mission and worked as intended.

I have the same problem! Steam player here

As in the Chaos PK in the last mission of the game?

EDIT: Nevermind, that was a waste of time reinstalling. Still the same problem, all enemy ships immune to damage and Planet Killer can’t be destroyed in the final battle.