The Surge Cheats and Trainer for Steam

The Surge
This is the official discussion topic of the The Surge Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Stamina
3. Unlimited Energy
4. Unlimited TechScrap
5. Unlimited Core Power
6. Unlimited Consumables
7. Unlimited Injectables
8. +1 One-Handed Proficiency
9. +1 Staff Proficiency
10. +1 Heavy-Duty Proficiency
11. +1 Single-Rigged Proficiency
12. +1 Twin-Rigged Proficiency
13. Easy Kills

Screenshot:

Trainer Video:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 05/18/2017
    Started development

• 05/18/2017
    Released trainer with 13 cheats

• 06/01/2017
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 06/21/2018
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 08/11/2019
    +1 One-Handed Proficiency cheat added
    +1 Staff Proficiency cheat added
    +1 Heavy-Duty Proficiency cheat added
    +1 Single-Rigged Proficiency cheat added
    +1 Twin-Rigged Proficiency cheat added

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

2 Likes

The The Surge cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 13 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes

When i Activate unlimited injectables my player dies instantly. I dont think that is normal

Same as Takigu. Selecting “Unlimited Health”, but enemies using flamethrowers or magnetic grenade weapons seem to trigger the insta-death animation. And once turning on “Untlimited Tech Scrap” caused an insta death.

Is there a way to make the enemies that have one shot kill moves to make them not use/have them?

the Unlimited Health Mod is Glitching it is activated but enemies can still hurt your health even though it does not show on the bars till you die
can it be fixed please
thank you

I was using the trainer the other day and i switched to the creo world dlc and it showed my hps not going down, but i kept getting killed. i don’t think the trainer works on the dlc for some reason.

i have negative tech scrap and cant equip the security exo rig

i dont recommend using infinite scrap it breaks your game. the major problem it has is that it also makes your bank infinite, so you end up with -2.146.xxx.xxx something like that scrap in your bank. so because you have a negative bank scrap and the infinite scrap only gives you 100.000.000 on yourself it means you cant spend scrap to upgrade anything like your exo or core.

so you games broken, cant upgrade to the new exo suit. there is a fix which is turn the cheat on and off for some reason it kills you, think it has to do with the unlimited health cheat being active. so basically have the cheat turned off collect your scrap wait for it to all be collected then activate/deactivate again to kill yourself and repeat until you have - scap on yourself and then any scrap you earn after that turns up as + scrap to spend on core upgrades or exo.

I know this trainer is old asf but is there any chance of updating it to add infinite crafting components?

1 Like

Please make a super jump

Yeah I totally agree, even though this game is really old it sorely needs an infinite crafting system a lot of other souls and souls-likes have it why not this game

I’m also experiencing the same issue with the unlimited health cheat, it’s showing that my health isn’t going down but when I’m fighting flamethrower guys or guys with big weapons I get the death animation . Would appreciate this mod being looked into, also would it be possible to get an infinite crafting supplies mod added