Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor
This is the official discussion topic of the Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. God Mode
2. Fast Kill
3. Unlimited Focus
4. Unlimited Arrows
5. Unlimited Attribute Points
6. Undetected
7. Mega Tier Exp
8. Mega Exp

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 03/16/2017
    Started development

• 03/16/2017
    Released trainer with 7 cheats

• 08/12/2019
    God Mode cheat added
    Fast Kill cheat added
    Unlimited Attribute Points cheat added
    Undetected cheat added
    Mega Tier Exp cheat added
    Mega Exp cheat added

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

The Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 8 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes

Sometimes the undetected cheat doesn’t work.

None of these are working. I’m not sure what’s wrong. But, I use wemod to start my game, and before I “start” the game I press the F1 etc keys they’ll either turn on, and then turn off as I load into the game or they will turn on and then turn right back off…

What am I doing wrong?

Are you using the steam version of the game ?
After pressing the play button wait till your in game then try and turn in the cheats see if they helps out.

I’ve got this Mac…

2019 Mac Pro 3.2GHz 16‑core Intel Xeon W processor Turbo Boost up to 4.0GHz
48GB 2933 MHz DDR4 memory
AMD Radeon Pro Vega II with 32GB of HBM2 memory
8TB SSD storage

I really want to buy Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor on Steam. But I’m disabled with bad hand control so I really do need a God Mode cheat or I cant play this game. I’m trying to find out before I buy this game in case theres no Mac version of this cheat trainer? I know most gamers hate cheats but in my case God Mode is the only way I can play games like this and to me I would rather cheat at play it rather than not play it at all because this game looks amazing.

found a bug, not sure of trainor related or not. im trying to do the swift mercy quest, and 1: the mission continously restarts. 2: the orcs despawen and respawn constantly and are immune to attacks. 3: in order to get this endless mission cycle to stop i must start and then manually abandon the mission

The Outcasts mission is possibly bugged too. Even though im using the invisible trainor, i keep getting caught somehow?

Undetected mode does not always work, still getting detected in stealth missions.

Hit play on game…turn on cheats…Cheats turn off after a few seconds…:frowning:

1 Like

I activate cheats and they turn off on their own after a few seconds, is this just a thing that is happening or could that be fixed??

I have thi issue too, as soon as I activate a cheat the turn off.

Please for heavens sake add a finish mission or something cause this dark statue mission is impossible

1 Like

it doesn’t work
please fix it

i have been trying to start the game with wemod and the wemod aplication is the that keeps trying to search for mods and game starts and the aplication gives an error trainer.