Stronghold Crusader 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Stronghold Crusader 2
This is the official discussion topic of the Stronghold Crusader 2 Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. God Mode
2. Unlimited Gold
3. Unlimited Resources

Important Notes:

Click here to view important information about these cheats.

You must have a Granary to get cheats effect

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 08/13/2019
    Started development

• 08/13/2019
    Released trainer with 3 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

The Stronghold Crusader 2 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 3 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

the trainer wont run

2 Likes

Hi thanks for being pro member.
It should work the game hasnt had an update for awhile
I think you need to have a granary to get the cheat effect
Try and start the game first then back out THEN click play in wemod after

@nickc24 can you be a little more specific please? Does it crash the game? Does it only crash when enabling a cheat or when the game starts?

Thanks!

the mod dosen’t work!
when you run it, the game gives you " out of sincroniazion ‘’ frame 90000+ and after it crushes…
any tip how to fix?

you can play it normaly only when you active the in game goods it crushes…

wemod doesn’t detect my game (version 1.9.22714 copy game with dlc). i selected true .exe file of game but still doesn’t detect. wemod works for “don’t starve together” on my computer.

Are you using the store bought steam version ?
Also you must have a granary for cheats to take effect
Can also try and start the game first then when game has started alt tab out then press the play button in wemod after

I’ve clicked the Play button but nothing happened. It’s like forever processing.

Only two options work does anyone know how to fix. tried mrantifun but no reply

Hi,
Cannot get this mod to work whatsoever.
I have tried opening it up with wemod and i have tried opening the game up first and then open it up as well as open up the game and place a granary in game before backing out to open it up.
Do you know if it is due an update for the steam version as its quite an old game now.

Thanks,
Dan

God mod not always work and your units still can be killed. Not unlike in Stronghold Warlords where they can take a direct hit from catapult, get knocked back a bit, get up a go back to the fray without a scratch.

I know this an older game but its still played pretty much and I’d like to suggest being able to build onto the other kingdoms, like the neutral ones, once you take them over, like being able to repair the walls or towers and build other items just as you would your own land, especially if its a land that was previously owned by another king.

Also I’d love to see another God Mode like mod where you could build walls and towers and such anywhere on the map, to be able to build the limits of your own land.

1 Like

How about a cheat to have unlimited buildings??? PLEASE