Surviving Mars Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Surviving Mars
This is the official discussion topic of the Surviving Mars Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Credit
2. Unlimited Research

Screenshot:

Trainer Video:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 05/22/2018
    Started development

• 05/22/2018
    Released trainer with 1 cheat

• 06/13/2019
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 08/13/2019
    Unlimited Credit cheat added
    Unlimited Research cheat added

• 01/26/2020
    Add 10K M Funds cheat added

• 03/05/2021
    Unlimited Credit cheat added
    Unlimited Research cheat added

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

The Surviving Mars cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 2 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

When i start the Game with your Trainer and want to build a WaterExtractor after 10-20min the Game does Crash Oo of 4 Trys it was 3x WaterExtractor 1x DroneHub but always around 10-20min after Starting New Game!

And i had only EndlessResearch Activ

2 Likes

This game is known for crashing randomly unfortunately. We’ll keep an eye out though and see if others are having the same issues with that cheat :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

How Long Do You Need To Modify The Trainer To Work With The Epic Game Store.

Game crashes on more developed maps.
I reach a point in the game where the trainer no longer allows you to go on before crashing.

2 Likes

Can you please PM me your save so we can save the dev some time :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks!

the game crashes constantly…….

1 Like

Yes this game is known for crashing randomly.
I think mrantifun is gonna take a look n see if he can fix the problem

Crashed on load.

Even with the trainer turned off?

1. Launch the game. Wait until you are on the main menu.
  2. Alt+tab to WeMod. Press play.
  3. Alt+tab back to the game.

The most common cause of crashes on game startup is the player’s hardware or drivers not meeting the game’s minimum specs. Check your GPU driver is up to date and that you meet the specs. Related article: https://segmentnext.com/2018/03/17/surviving-mars-game-launching-fix/

The game crashes every 20-15 min I think you need to update your game straight away.

Not necessarily.
The primary cause for crashes is hardware or GPU issues on the user side.
The secondary cause of crashes is bugs on the game side.
If you do a google search, you’ll find hundreds of people not using WeMod complaining that the game is crashing for them. Take a look through those to troubleshoot your issue rather than pointing the finger straight at the trainer, one of the least likely causes, please.

Went through some trial and errors here to identify why I was getting a CTD. I am using no mods and just downloaded the game two days ago (verified the integrity, etc.) For me, (and not sure if anyone will be able to replicate this) it is a combination of Forestation Plant and WeMod. If I am using WeMod and am hooked into the game (WeMod says “Playing”) and then build a Forestation Plant, as soon as the plant is complete, I get CTD. If I don’t have WeMod hooked in, the game does just fine. No other unit/building is causing this crash. If I load up a game with a Forestation Plant already built and then hook WeMod in or try to load a game with a Forestation Plant with WeMod already hooked, I get CTD.

It is really very strange. I’ve been playing the game on High video settings this whole time and I’ve lowered the settings and still get this issue. Not sure if anything can be done about it but it is strange that the forestation plant causes these issues for me.

Don’t Build the forestation plant? xD :stuck_out_tongue:

You’re not the only one that i know that had this happen. a couple of my friends had the game CTD when they would build certain things even without Wemod, The games well known for it.

It happend to me once and i found out a Mod from the Workshop was causing the crash.

what you could try, download a new Forestation Plant from the Workshop and use that instead of the one in-game, See if that helps

Maybe add more cheats that to the game that probably will work hopefully this helps.

Game crashes the second I hit numpad 1 for funds.

After adding Funds, does the game crash when selecting the water extractor from the build menu. I have mods installed, but highly doubt they contribute to this crash.

The Surviving Mars cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Unlimited Credit cheat added
  • Unlimited Research cheat added

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

In the game I have now “Sol 185” and try to use unlimited research but after 20sek the game crash !
[steam]