Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet
This is the official discussion topic of the Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Instant Skill Cooldown
3. Unlimited Mission Timer
4. Super Drop Rate
5. Unlimited Items
6. Unlimited Money
7. Unlimited CP
8. Unlimited SP
9. Super Damage
10. Unlimited Ammo
11. No Reload

Important Notes:

Click here to view important information about these cheats.

You must replace the game launcher with a custom one to be able to use the trainer , You can get the custom launcher from here with details
Link

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 02/26/2018
    Started development

• 02/26/2018
    Released trainer with 7 cheats

• 02/26/2018
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
    Updated notes

• 03/22/2018

• 07/10/2018

• 03/31/2019
    Updated notes

• 07/13/2019

• 08/14/2019
    Instant Skill Cooldown cheat added
    Unlimited Mission Timer cheat added
    Super Damage cheat added
    Updated notes

• 02/24/2021
    Super Drop Rate cheat added

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

EAC BYPASS LAUNCHER

• Rename SAOFB_Launcher.exe in main game directory (example C:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\SWORD ART ONLINE FATAL BULLET) to SAOFB_Launcher.exe.bak
  • Place the EAC Bypass launcher into the main game directory

SAOFB_Launcher.exe (124.5 KB)

4 Likes

question: will the previous EAC bypass download still work that STN made or do we need to use this EAC bypass download?

or are they essentially the same thing?

I downloaded the EAC Bypass launcher and replaced the original. But the WeMod trainer did was not able to launch the game properly. I made the custom launching as the launcher and it prompted Steam to ask me to launch it via pressing “OK”. But it couldn’t detect it anyways.
What I did:
Step 1 - Download Custom Launcer
Step 2 - Replaced the launcher in the Game Directory
Step 3 - Made WeMod custom launch with the custom launcher
Step 4 - Launch and Steam asks me “This you trying to launch the game?”
Step 5 - I pressed “OK”
Step 6 - WeMod says “Nope~”

Hello there, i used these newer version, but i cant play PvE, due to it said that " EAC Kicked: EAC sandbox not active (dummy client)

please help me with this

1 Like

Well if the EAC Bypass Launcher doesn’t work, assuming what you did is exactly what the instructions say. Then we’re pretty much gonna have to wait till MrAntiFun or STN to make a new update on the launchers. So just play the game as it is for now.

you still cant get banned or get a ban record on steam account for cheating in this game right? i havent played in almost a year, just redownloaded it , i only play Story/Free-Roam & i very rarely ever do Co-Op boss missions, i dont do any PvP content at all in this game, and id like to get achievements and not go steam offline.

also could a double/triple/quadruple xp gain option please be added aswell as either a infinite duration for skill/stat buffs or a double/triple/quadruple player run speed option?, (im asking about the speed/skill buff duration because i have a Llenn character and would like to play similarly as she does with her infinite run superspeed boost she does in the anime.

just an update of ones ive tested today

Working:

1.) Instant Skill Cooldown
2.) Unlimited Ammo
3.) No Reload
4.) Unlimited money (sadly only provides 10 Million. could you please add a extra 9 to that or make an option to increase $ by 5,000,000 per button increase)

Not Working:
1.) Unlimited Health (most important cheat)
2.) Unlimited Items (also very important)(atm im using cheat engine on each individual Material in the
characters portable inventory to find their values and make them each 999 stacks, tough work though since thats atleast 50 items lol ive only gotten 8 done sofar roughly)

Have not tried using yet:
1.) Unlimited Mission Timer
2.) Super Damage

i dont remember if these work or not ill check later at some point since im not on the game atm:
1.) Unlimited CP
2.) Unlimited SP

1 Like

Loader seems to work fine i can play without issues, Also Health works fine tested in tutorial though but works fine .

Does health stop working at certain point ?.

i only had it enabled when fighting lvl 120+ npc’s in the 1st fighting zone of the game (not in the tutorial) ( i forgot if i had it on the hardest difficulty or 2nd hardest) i died pretty fast if not within a hit or two. im around lvl 85-98 forgot exactly wat lvl since i dont play much anymore.

When I try to start the game with the bypass launcher a Steam pop up opens and ask if I want to start the game with following parameters -eac-nop-loaded. But when I say ok, it just restarts the launcher and the same pop up comes up.

How do I get this to work? im in version 1.80 and idk what I am doing wrong (any help would be greatly appreciated.

Can you tell me what’s not working? :slightly_smiling_face:

pls update the launcher dosnt work i am on the newest virson

1 Like

Excuse me, I can’t seem to make the trainer works. it just keep reseting itself

yup, it doesnt work anymore, i either get crashes when i create a new save or errors saying “missing dlc: none” when i try to continue my old save

Can you make a hack where you get all of the NEWEST/every item (weapon wise) in the game?

When I try to play PVE, it pops up “EAC sandbox not active”. Does anyone know how to fix it?

Ya only way to fix that is to play singleplayer only.

My Game doesn’t load at all… Not even singleplayer works…