Rebel Galaxy Outlaw Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games

Rebel Galaxy Outlaw
This is the official discussion topic of the Rebel Galaxy Outlaw Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Hull
2. Unlimited Shields
3. Unlimited Power
4. Always Allow Auto Pilot
5. No Wanted Level
6. Unlimited Credit
7. Unlimited Missiles
8. Instant Missile Cooldown
9. Weak Targeted Ships

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 08/15/2019
    Started development

• 08/15/2019
    Released trainer with 9 cheats

• 08/28/2019
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 06/29/2020
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

The Rebel Galaxy Outlaw cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 9 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

The stations have also unlimited + no cooldown missiles… so a lil’bit laggy when it’s launching hundreds of missiles at you D:

Yeah can confirm unlimited/no cooldown missiles also effect stations as well as enemy cap ships/freighters.

1 Like

Will check it out.

Also can you please add unlimited fuel

Fantastic trainer! Thank you. If you have time, need one that works with 1.06. :+1:

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

1 Like

I just updated Rebel Galaxy Outlaw to version 1.18 and several features of this Trainer no longer function or rather activate as a result; F4 - Always Allow Auto Pilot, F5 - No Wanted Level, F7 - Unlimited Missiles, & F8 - Instant Missile Cooldown. When I toggle the F# key, these features turn on and then immediately turn off.

bump for an update to a great game pls mr antifun.

Please vote for an update in the WeMod app! :slightly_smiling_face:

See @Instinct’s post above yours.
If you want an update you’ll need to vote for one. The more votes it has the quicker it’ll arrive. :slight_smile:

Video tutorial on how to request updates: https://support.wemod.com/article/43-how-do-i-request-an-update-for-games

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

When trying to use this trainer I get the message “We’re having trouble downloading the cheats. Please try again later.” pop-up message.

The only other Epic game currently installed - Civ VI works fine.

To try a new trainer, I tried the Stardew Valley trainer for the first time and that worked as well. Every trainer I have tested loads fine except this one.

Hello @HiddenScorpion34. :slight_smile:

Please make sure that WeMod is added as an exception in your antivirus program, even if it’s just the default Windows Defender.
Sometimes antiviruses will be fine with most trainers, but randomly decide that it doesn’t like a specific one, for no apparent reason. Adding WeMod as an exception should resolve your anti-virus’ indecisiveness if this is the case.

Otherwise, try the following:

1. Launch the game first. Wait on the main menu for five minutes.
  2. Alt+Tab to WeMod. Press Play.
  3. Alt+tab back to the game.

I have tried all the methods and i cannot get it to work. I tried the last comment and all it did was open up a new game time and time again

Is there an easy way to get the trainer to work with steam, or do we have to wait for an update?

6 Likes

Does not work with Steam, shortcut. :frowning:

Every time I try to run Rebel Galaxy Outlaw on EPIC, I always get the message “There was a problem loading the cheats”. Immediately after I get a message from McAfee stating “We just stopped a virus”. I have tried to disable the fire wall, but this problem still persists and this is the only game that this happens to. What else can I do to fix this?

Is this trainer dead? Anyone know a way to get it working with Steam?