Tales of Zestiria Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Tales of Zestiria
This is the official discussion topic of the Tales of Zestiria Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited AP
3. Unlimited Mana
4. Unlimited Gauge
5. Unlimited Gald
6. Unlimited Items
7. Mega Exp
8. 100X Combo
9. Easy Save

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 06/01/2017
    Started development

• 06/01/2017
    Released trainer with 7 cheats

• 09/05/2021
    Unlimited AP cheat added
    Unlimited Mana cheat added
    Unlimited Gauge cheat added
    Unlimited Gald cheat added
    Mega Exp cheat added
    100X Combo cheat added
    Easy Save cheat added

• 03/29/2023
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

i can’t seem to get this Add exp thing to work. how do you use it?

the game was updated the trainer was not

Thanks for telling us, I bet @STN get right to it when he got time.

Really? I haven’t gotten anything in Steam for the past 2 or so months I’ve had the game installed and the last patch according to the steam community page hasn’t listed a new patch. Last one was 2016-01-05

If the last patch was in 2016, its not updated.
Check updates and changes, last updated mid December 2015.

Hey, when are they gonna update this trainer? I like this trainer.

As far as I’m aware the trainer still works

Hey, I’ve been playing using this trainer for a while now with Infinity 1 with no issues but since updating to Infinity 2 it seems to crash when making certain actions (triggering a skit, opening a chest, etc).

It seems to be pretty easily repeatable for me (saved by a chest) so I’m sure it only happens when Infinity 2 is on (even if I haven’t activated any cheats at all). Before it crashes it seems like all the cheats are usable and work correctly (at least the couple I typically use).

I did reinstall Infinity 2 today so it does seem to be the latest version but I can’t log into Infinity 1 to confirm that is not affected (probably isn’t as it was working fine up until I upgraded).

@unknown_v2

ok so i just started to use infinity not to long ago and a recently purchased the tales of zestiria and i was wonder at wich point i should use the add exp cheat because it just made my exp bar blank

1 Like

I’m getting the same issue that KingTorrel89 is getting with the add xp cheat. I’m wondering if I’ll be stuck at level 20 forever or if I have to start a new game in order to level properly again.

any chance to get a infinite battle gauge?

I guess that would be a no then

How about infinite gald, eh?

I know this game hardly gets anything but any chance for infinite BG be nice to fuse alot more lol

The Tales of Zestiria cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Unlimited AP cheat added
  • Unlimited Mana cheat added
  • Unlimited Gauge cheat added
  • Unlimited Gald cheat added
  • Unlimited Items cheat added
  • Mega Exp cheat added
  • 100X Combo cheat added
  • Easy Save cheat added

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

The unlimited items cheat as a down side now
if you sell all five item they will permanently disappear i lost all my elixir because of this
And there is no ‘unlock all item’ to fix it

What do you mean if you sell all 5 items?

The cheat bring consumables quantity to 5. But if you sell let say all 5 elixir in one go they disappear you don’t get 5 more. The last cheat gave you one but you could sell it 100 time if you wanted.

If you sell only 4 the number will go back to 5
I am out of elixir because I sold 5 by mistake

1 Like