Shadow of the Tomb Raider Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Shadow of the Tomb Raider
This is the official discussion topic of the Shadow of the Tomb Raider Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Breath
3. Stealth
4. Unlimited Resources
5. Easy Craft
6. Unlimited Skill Points
7. Mega Exp
8. No Reload
9. Unlimited Ammo -Arrows -Grenades

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 09/13/2018
    Started development

• 09/13/2018
    Released trainer with 4 cheats

• 09/14/2018
    Unlimited Gold cheat added
    Unlimited Skills cheat added
    Unlimited XP cheat added
    No Reload cheat added

• 12/14/2018
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 04/01/2019

• 04/06/2019

• 08/18/2019
    Unlimited Breath cheat added
    Stealth cheat added
    Easy Craft cheat added
    Unlimited Skill Points cheat added
    Mega Exp cheat added
    Unlimited Ammo -Arrows -Grenades cheat added

• 10/14/2019

• 11/20/2021

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

The Shadow of the Tomb Raider cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 9 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Using Unlimited resources, locks money (so you can’t sell Gold Ore and Jade Ore to merchants to increase money).
Trying to turn Unlimited Resources off causes the game to CTD.

Steam version, all DLC installed, latest version of game.

EDIT: Simple fix, don’t sell more than the 999/xx part. So if it says 999/50, then don’t go higher than that. Going higher won’t give you money and can cause the game to glitch.

Game still does CTD after trying to turn off Unlimited Resources though.

1 Like

@MrAntiFun Any potential fix here?

The Shadow of the Tomb Raider cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Added check to allow money/resources increase above cheat limit

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

My game crashes as soon i turn on any of the options.

1 Like

Please make sure you’re on the latest retail copy of the game, I’ve just tested this trainer and it works perfectly :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks a lot, will try it out.

I have the latest version and it still crashes my game when I use any cheat option.

2 Likes

Yeah same, I uninstall the game and reinstalled it and it still crashes.

2 Likes

Mega exp and unlimited skill points doesn’t work for me, anyone else having issues?

Hey MAF just letting you know it seems to crash everytime I start unlimited health. Or is there a way to fix that. Otherwise perfect cheats just hoping it’s not your cheats crashing the game. If anyone can help please let me know or MAF know. Thanks bud

1 Like

If you could please play and repeat the action needed to make the game crash and then save the log in the WeMod app settings and PM it to me? It’ll help diagnose the issue as I could not replicate it on my end :+1:

Infinite Health stops working during Cenote chapter, latest steam version Feb 2020.

works fine at the start of Cenote, survived pirahna’s no issue, but when i got half way through the level at the point where you get ambushed by the chak shel creatures I died multiple times, 1 hit critical health.

Has not worked since that point in the story.

I know the game is old now and the chances of a fix are slim, but hell theres nothing lost in trying…

Otherwise many thanks and keep up the good work.

I had the same. It was enough to uncheck DX 12 in options and it no longer crashed.

Game crashes whenever I use the stealth option.

Doesn’t give any crash log or anything either. It just freezes for 1-2 seconds; resumes momentarily for 0,5 a second or so; then freezes and automatically closes.WeMod.log (38.9 KB)

• Inf. Health and Inf. Ammo/Arrow are not working anymore which must be because the game got an Update on 26. May 2020

I’ve only tried the Unlimited Resources and Easy Craft options, neither of which worked.

Latest Steam version

None of these options works for me. Selecting any trainer option results in a crash to desktop within seconds. I guess this trainer in dead.

I’ve noticed since trying the unlimited skill points option (which does not work) my skill points count has now locked to 0. After another six hours of playing I can’t earn any more points. This trainer will ruin your save game. Avoid at all costs.