Total War: EMPIRE – Definitive Edition Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Total War: EMPIRE – Definitive Edition
This is the official discussion topic of the Total War: EMPIRE – Definitive Edition Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Movement
2. Recover Troops Size
3. Unlimited Army Health
4. Set Funds
5. Unlimited Funds
6. Unlimited Ammo
7. Fast Recruiting
8. Fast Construction
9. Fast Research

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 02/20/2018
    Started development

• 02/20/2018
    Released trainer with 7 cheats

• 08/19/2019
    Set Funds cheat added
    Unlimited Funds cheat added
    Recover Troops Size cheat added
    God Mode cheat added
    Fast Recruiting cheat added

• 04/29/2023
    Unlimited Units Health cheat added

• 05/04/2023
    Unlimited Army Health cheat added

• 07/21/2023
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

The Empire: Total War cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 9 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes

Can you work on mod for empire total war to make it better like unlimited moving and gold and see the hole world and such and will you also work on a mods for a rome 2 total war and Attila total war to make it better like the unlimited moving and gold and so on ok thanks.

can’t use several cheats today.
only set gold and fast research that still can be activate.

This trainer was last updated on the 19th of August 2019, since then no game updates have been released so it should be in perfect working order :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks @Instinct for the reply.

Actually, after the last tryout, i restart my pc and try to play the game via wemod. Again, this issue still occur. But, when i try to close all apps (the game and we mod) via task manager, and restart wemod and play the game via wemod, the cheat can be activate again, and function normally.

Consider this as an update to my condition. Thank you for your attention.

PS: i’ve been activate wemod for a while, while i’m open browser annd start to watch a couple movie just before i play this game via wemod, then this issue occur. Is this something because of this?

Watching movies definitely shouldn’t have any effect on WeMod, I’ll download this game later and give it a test myself to make sure :slightly_smiling_face:

P.s. Thank you for your kind and detailed response!

Almost all conditions work. Money (F1 and F2), Unlimited movement.
The recover troops is kinda blurry, because i doesnt understand at all how it works (Land troops works fine after moving them on the screen, but naval, doesnt). And god mode isnt working on my naval battles.

how fast is the fast research and recruting and building?

also does the research and recruiting and construction effect AI?

1 Like

Is this trainer still working? It seems like the options in the screenshot are not present on the actual trainer. Or maybe it is just me?

You are probably using an older version of the trainer.
Click the History button, which is under the Play button, and choose the most recent one in the list.

Where is the God Mode?

thanks… looking at your comment solved my problem
:slight_smile:

Worked well for a while, but I noted now that with the Unlimited Gold cheat on I’m still going bankrupt, anyone else encountering this?

1 Like

This is really good but can it have a small update like adding something so the people won’t start an rebellion or public order? other than that it quiet great

@ButtersTheGreat13 is it trade/money income or it the money is the the negative? if it trade/money income it just how it work but for the money where you see in the campaign it should be around 50000 (i think) well for me it is and it won’t go up or down… other than that no idea…

I would love it if there was an infinite health cheat for ships.

3 Likes

same

Hey they dont work with my version

you just need to hit yes and it should work and that what I been doing and it been working for me and make sure you using the latest one too in history

Does this Trainer work with Steam Empire: Total War DE?