Total War: NAPOLEON – Definitive Edition Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Total War: NAPOLEON – Definitive Edition
This is the official discussion topic of the Total War: NAPOLEON – Definitive Edition Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Set Funds
2. Unlimited Funds
3. Unlimited Movement
4. Fast Repair
5. Recover Troops Size
6. Unlimited Units Health
7. Unlimited Ammo
8. Fast Research
9. Fast Recruiting
10. Fast Construction

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 08/20/2019
    Started development

• 08/20/2019
    Released trainer with 9 cheats

• 10/07/2019
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 07/29/2022
    Fast Repair cheat added
    Unlimited Units Health cheat added

• 04/28/2023
    Set Funds cheat added

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

The Total War: NAPOLEON – Definitive Edition cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 9 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

I’ve encountered the following problem:
If I leave the options on at the end of the round, my game crashes - everytime.

Edit: The problem seems to be the “unlimited movement” option. If it’s disabled, everything works just fine

@MrAntiFun

I’ve seen the unlimited movement bug, and also the instant research doesnt work, it actually makes all researches freeze, you can deactivate it, but as soon as u reenable it, the research timer reset to the original amount of turns needed.

2 Likes

The Total War: NAPOLEON – Definitive Edition cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Hey Mr Antifun!

I have really enjoyed this trainer, however there seems to be a problem with it. (I play with the definitive edition), and everytime I want to reduce the research, it seems that the research is just stuck. Any way I could circumvent this problem?

Looking forward to hear from you.

P.S.: I have been using your trainers, for years, and I am a huge fan!

2 Likes

@h4x0rk1ll3r hey man having the same problem here i hit fast research and it gets stuck doesn’t eve go down one turn

3 Likes

Hey man i would like to know if you could fix the Fast Research bug, When i enable the cheat it only freezes the research.

2 Likes

11th of January 2020:

• Research cheat actually freezes the research and does not make it quicker.
  • God mode does not work for ships.
4 Likes

I also have this issue with the trainer. Research seems stuck. I did not try the god the mode with the ships.

1 Like

Is the research cheat ever gonna get fixed?

1 Like

I can confirm that research cheat gets the countdown stuck at 3 turns left. God mode in naval battles, is for me unreliable at this time. My ships still get damaged, but it doesn’t look like I lose crew. I am not sure however, if I lose guns when I get damaged/hit by enemy ships. Trainer probably won’t get updated as the game is some years old already. :slight_smile:

Still hoping that it gets updated. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I know it’s an old game, but any chance of fixing the research issue at least? Pretty please with sugar on top <3

3 Likes

The fast research doesn’t work for me

2 Likes

The fast research ist not working, could someone fix it?

1 Like

It’s been like that for months now, and with the new amount of games, I doubt this is going to get updated.

The fast research is not working, could someone fix it?

1 Like

Hi, is there a chance anyone at WeMod can take a look at the Fast Research issue? As a Pro suscriber it’s quite annoying that after months nobody seems to care about it.

2 Likes

Can you fix the Fast Research? Please

1 Like