Saints Row IV Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Saints Row IV
This is the official discussion topic of the Saints Row IV Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Stamina
3. Unlimited Clusters
4. Unlimited Powers
5. Unlimited Cash
6. Level 50
7. Unlimited Ammo
8. No Reload
9. No Spread
10. No Recoil

Screenshot:

Trainer Video:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 01/19/2018
    Started development

• 01/19/2018
    Released trainer with 7 cheats

• 05/04/2020
    Unlimited Powers cheat added
    Unlimited Cash cheat added
    Level 50 cheat added
    No Over Heat cheat added
    One-Hit Kills cheat added
    Set Speed cheat added

• 12/10/2022
    No Spread cheat added
    No Recoil cheat added

• 12/21/2022
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

2 Likes

so i have seen this on the WEMOD Games section for 6 months and was wondering when this Trainer would be finished.

The trainer is finished but the game dislikes the security we use to protect our trainers from being ripped. We are working with the company to resolve those issues but they are kinda slow to reply and this isn’t first priority for them.

2 Likes

Is there anyway for me to use the Trainer?

The trainer has not been released, so no. :slight_smile:

The Saints Row IV cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 11 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

Good days sir,

I have this issue as show in attached pic, may i know what cause? because i use wemod for other games were alright.

Thank you sir

problem solve, but game will freeze after playing a while…(maybe use 2 much cheats)

@MrAntiFun thank you for the trainer and great work as always. Though after using it for about an hour using only Unlimited Health and Ammo the game kept freezing periodically usually just for a moment or two but eventually it froze to the point that I had to use Task Manager to exit out of the game.

Update: so after getting the game to finally load back up which was a challenge in and of itself again after about an hour it crashed, it but crashed to the point that I had to completely restart the computer to close the game.

Does it only happen when the trainer is active. Can you play the game without any issues for an hour or 2 without using the trainer?

Yeah game works fine without the trainer active. In fact the only way I could get the trainer to find the game a second time after the first crash was to play the game normally for a while and then click play in WeMod while the game was still running. Then about an hour or so after that boom it crashes again.

Game crashes when it and the cheats are active

2 Likes

Bump. Game still freezing while cheats activated

it works prefect

It might need an update, sometimes you can’t launch the game and it works after 5-6 tries (it crashes on the startup) but works fine without the trainer.

should have time freeze cheat to do the challenges. Would be alot helpful!

1 Like

i second this the stupid speed races are annoying especially when you have to go fast but skid on a turn into a fire wall and it reduces your time quickly.

can we please get an update if the trainer will get some upgrades or not?

mods do not work on the 64bit game only 32 and the game is out free now possable a update for mods:)

2 Likes

Trainers do not work since the last steam update.

Well, ShyGuyArmy, it’ll be soon, it’s #23 for updating as a whole but (more importantly) #17 doing for Epic Re-Elected and as of the 8th of December, ALL Saints Row IV is Epic’s Re-Elected.