Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden
This is the official discussion topic of the Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Movement
3. Unlimited Actions
4. Fast Kill
5. Super Running Speed
6. Unlimited Artifact Points
7. Unlimited Weapon Parts
8. Unlimited Scrap
9. Unlimited Mutation Points
10. Unlimited Ammo

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 03/20/2019
    Started development

• 03/21/2019
    Released trainer with 10 cheats

• 08/13/2019
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 08/21/2019
    Fast Kill cheat added
    Super Running Speed cheat added
    Unlimited Artifact Points cheat added
    Unlimited Weapon Parts cheat added
    Unlimited Scrap cheat added
    Updated notes

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

The Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 10 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Working on Epic version. Thank you MrAntiFun.

2 Likes

Hey @MrAntiFun,

Thanks for putting in the effort but I can’t seem to get combat related cheats to work… Health, movement, actions, fast kill etc. Unlimited scrap worked though. The toggles just keep turning off immedatley after attempting to activate them. Are you able to check? I’m running version 1.04

you using it on steam release?.

Yes i am

@MrAntiFun ping

does this trainer work for the windows store version ?

Nevermind … its almost impossible to find the .exe for the game to use for the custom installation so windows store would need its own Trainer made. which probably wont happen if it needs 2000 votes.

But just a heads up, the XBox game pass for PC now has more games so there might be more requests for windows store trainers instead of just steam all the time.

For some reason, the trainer can’t find the game I have tried to manually use the fix option but it still can’t find the game I’m using the steam version.

1 Like

hello, the cheats don’T work anymore, and they can’t detect the game sadly :frowning: , could you update it pretty pleeeease.

What if you start the game from steam first then when game has started alt tab out then press the play button after ?

1 Like

I normally don’t use Trainers or Cheats nowadays to play the game, but I really wanted to get 100% all achievements in this game. I had the chance to start all over and with this tool it just became 10x faster. Thank you for making this and saving my time.

I feel no remorse using this mod, it’s amazing and if you finish a game and just play to have fun, it’s very fun.

2 Likes

I am playing Iron Mutant. One of my characters has the message, “Bleeding Out - Dies in 2 turns”. I’ve tried using a medkit but it doesn’t change anything. I can’t get rid of the message. I have Unlimited Health on.

add unlimited grenades and medic-kit plz