Metro Exodus Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Metro Exodus
This is the official discussion topic of the Metro Exodus Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Gas Mask Time
3. Unlimited Gas Mask Damage
4. Unlimited Filter Time
5. Ghost Mode
6. Unlimited Ammo
7. No Reload
8. Unlimited Throwables
9. Unlimited Pressure
10. Weapon No Overheat
11. Clean Weapons
12. One-Hit Kills
13. Unlimited Medkits
14. Unlimited Battery

Screenshot:

Trainer Video:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 02/15/2019
    Started development

• 02/15/2019
    Released trainer with 4 cheats

• 02/15/2019
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 02/16/2019
    Unlimited Gas Mask Time cheat added
    Unlimited Gas Mask Damage cheat added
    Unlimited Filter Time cheat added
    Unlimited Throwables cheat added
    Weapon No Overheat cheat added
    One-Hit Kills cheat added
    Unlimited Battery cheat added
    Game Speed cheat added
    Updated notes

• 02/26/2019

• 03/18/2019
    Ghost Mode cheat added
    Unlimited Pressure cheat added
    Clean Weapons cheat added
    Updated notes

• 04/10/2019

• 08/22/2019
    No Overheat cheat added
    Unlimited Gas Mask cheat added
    Super Speed cheat added
    Unlimited Ammo -Resources cheat added
    Unlimited Gadget cheat added
    Updated notes

• 06/03/2020

• 09/02/2021
    Unlimited Gas Mask Time cheat added
    Unlimited Gas Mask Damage cheat added
    Ghost Mode cheat added
    Unlimited Ammo cheat added
    Unlimited Throwables cheat added
    Weapon No Overheat cheat added
    One-Hit Kills cheat added
    Unlimited Medkits cheat added

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

3 Likes

I know it’s been awhile, but I wanted to ask:

Will there ever be a no recoil update for this trainer?

1 Like

Could we get an update please?
The recent patch has broken some cheats. I only tried Infinite Health and that one didn’t work.

1 Like

Hey hey… Maybe u can add noclip here? And also update mod :wink:

1 Like

Hey, the game crashes as soon as i start the cheats, could you please update the mod?

1 Like

Should be working fine I played this like 2 weeks ago and had no problem.
Are you using the steam store bought version ?
If you are can try and start the game first from steam then when you are in game alt tab out then press the play button in wemod after

1 Like

Hey, many thanks it works now. I was going by the idea that wemod only works if you start the game trough it. Many thanks again!

1 Like

With the windows one, two don’t work. Infinite health and ghost mode. I can’t even get past the prologue part where you have to throw a can to distract the guard. Nothing happens. It’s glitched.

This trainer, as the title suggests, is designed for the Steam version of the game. After several years of using trainers I personally have yet to see a trainer designed for Steam that also works 100% flawlessly for Windows Store.

You need to use the Windows Store trainer for the Windows Store version of the game. Which is here: Metro Exodus Cheats and Trainer for Windows Store. That link takes you to a troubleshooting post I gave that helped another user.

In a couple of other Metro games I recall using cheats (from any source, not just WeMod’s) will break the prologue because you have to collect some items, but can’t because certain cheats max them out. Do not activate the cheats until you’re past the easy training prologue.

hey mrA, good trainer. will this work ok with dlc?

The Metro Exodus cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

Awesome trainer! Everything works as it should. For the next update It’ll be great to see no recoil and one shot kill. Hopefully that will come soon! Thank you!

1 Like

Hey @NoobMast3r69. :wave:

Thank you for letting us know. I’m glad it works great for you and that you enjoy using it with your game. And thank you for your suggestion too - suggestions and feedback helps WeMod to improve.

Have fun! :slight_smile:

Hi,
I only want to know how you make the trainer? With Cheat Engine and C++ ? I can only find the Pointer for Ammo…

Unlimited filter time , unlimited mask don’t work for me. Character suffocates when getting attacked enough.

this isnt working atm

Wierd, I’m still getting crashes doing certain things, like editing my guns, opening certain doors. But I can’t always repeat it. Any recommendations as to which cheat can cause the widest amount of game instability? I usually just run unl health and filter with no overheat and no reload. I’m attacking the Barons base right now.

Works great, but can you add a “give [item]”? Modifications aren’t easy to get…

1 Like

Have used this trainer a few times now and never had a problem. On my latest run through the game however I found that unlimited health, unlimited battery, and no reload fail. The first shows as ‘on’ but does not function. The other two make the sound for ‘on’ but immediately switch themselves off soundlessly.

I have tried earlier versions, too. I noticed that the ‘ghost’ feature in the 2 year old, 15 option trainer does work, but little else in the trainer does (the + and - for speeding the game up just makes the dialogue of characters pile on top of each other). Is there some reason the functional ‘ghost’ feature has not been added to the current trainer?

Hi, is it possible to create a NoClip mod?