Pathologic 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Pathologic 2
This is the official discussion topic of the Pathologic 2 Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Stamina
3. No Hunger
4. No Exhaustion
5. No Thirst
6. Super Running Speed
7. Freeze Timer
8. Unlimited Items

Important Notes:

Click here to view important information about these cheats.

First open gameworld and move few steps then activate cheats

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 08/25/2019
    Started development

• 08/25/2019
    Released trainer with 8 cheats

• 11/23/2020
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

The Pathologic 2 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 8 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes

“First open gameworld and move few steps then activate cheats” im sorry but im not following, what is the gameworld? every time I try to turn on cheats it crashes. please help.

This trainer requires an update! Please vote for an update in the WeMod app! :slightly_smiling_face:

None of the cheats function! the game crashes!

Yeah sadly the game crashes after using the options.

@SirAllen & @BreakingCrow.
As @Instinct posted above, the trainer is in need of an update, so go ahead and vote for one so MAF knows you want it. :slight_smile:

1. Search for the game in the WeMod desktop app.
  2. Click the result in the left panel.
  3. Click Request Update.

I went to vote for the game to get updated but to pay for it alone I’d need over 200 dollars for the upgrade-tokens :worried: the game has been needing an update for months so theres no one else donating at this point, will the game ever get updated on its own? or will it only be updated when folks add in the some 200 dollars to the pot?

Hey @LycanJack.

You don’t have to pay anything, it is entirely optional (though doing so does help with the costs of making trainers and maintaining the WeMod software).

Complete objectives in your WeMod dashboard to earn free WePoints, which you convert into vote tokens. For example, using WeMod with a game every 24 hours gets you 50 WePoints (or 100 WePoints if you’re Pro). (What are WePoints and how can I spend them? - WeMod Support).

Don’t forget that you also have a referral link that you can use to invite others to vote, while being rewarded (How do I find my referral link? - WeMod Support).
And we also have a forum section where you can grab free games to pass the time while waiting for updates as well as to have something to earn WePoints in (Deals & Giveaways - WeMod Community). :slight_smile:

One of the problems is that I believe games (and films) related to plagues, pandemics and viruses have dive-bombed through the floor in terms of popularity, thanks to coronavirus. The same thing as happened to the beer brand called Corona, which has lost millions in sales (Corona is Spanish for “Crown”, but for some reason some people associate it with the virus, lol) :face_with_raised_eyebrow:.

The Pathologic 2 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

hello can you update UBOATS b128 pls

Cheats work good except they don’t work in

SPOILER

fsdfhjdksfhsjfhksdfsfkjldsjfsjfhsk
fjksldjflsfThe Abattoir in Day 9 fhdjskhfksfjks
fhjdskfhkfjsfksfhjsfksfdsjfsjfskfjhsfs