The Bard's Tale IV: Director's Cut Cheats and Trainer for Steam

The Bards Tale IV: Directors Cut
This is the official discussion topic of the The Bard's Tale IV: Director's Cut Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Spell Points
3. Unlimited Action Points
4. Instant Action Cooldown
5. Unlimited Gold
6. Unlimited Items
7. Unlimited Skill Points
8. Weak Enemy

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 08/30/2019
    Started development

• 08/30/2019
    Released trainer with 7 cheats

• 01/16/2020
    Weak Enemy cheat added

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

The The Bard’s Tale IV: Director’s Cut cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 7 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes

The The Bard’s Tale IV: Director’s Cut cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Weak Enemy cheat added

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

I appears that unlimited health also affects enemies, making it non-functional. I couldn’t tell if the same problem existed with the others.

Unlimited money works fine.

Any chance the trainer will get update to 4.20.1v?

If there is enough interest in an update from the community via update votes, then yes it’ll be updated.

As it currently stands at the time of this post though, only 7 of the 1,851 WeMod members who play this game have correctly requested an update, which is not enough to justify updating this trainer as a priority.

Handy links:

From what I’ve seen so far, once turned on they cannot be turned back off without exiting the game.

Unlimited Health seems to apply to enemies too making it pointless to use.

Unlimited Gold - no visual change when using, but haven’t been to a vendor while using it yet.

Unlimited Items - also no visual change when using it, so not sure if it’s working.

Spell, Action, and Skill points act as expected and seem to function fine. Having the extra skill points does not however unlock the higher tiers even when everything else has been activated.

Not sure how/if Weak Enemy is working since I had Unlimited Health activated and the boss I was trying to kill also had unlimited health.

Unlimited gold isn’t working.

Weak Enemy is working… One Hit Kill would be a better name for it though.

Unlimited Item seems to be working as long as you get 1 of an item first. Doesn’t work with some items though. And does work for some items that you wouldn’t need more of… like the bottles of dye in Kylearan’s Tower,