BioShock Infinite Cheats and Trainer for Steam

BioShock Infinite
This is the official discussion topic of the BioShock Infinite Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. No Bird Cooldown
3. Super Jump
4. Super Speed
5. Unlimited Silver
6. Unlimited Salt
7. Unlimited Lockpicks
8. Unlimited Health Kits
9. Unlimited Ammo
10. No Reload

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 03/16/2017
    Started development

• 03/16/2017
    Released trainer with 10 cheats

• 08/31/2019
    Unlimited Health cheat added
    No Bird Cooldown cheat added
    Super Jump cheat added
    Super Speed cheat added
    Unlimited Picklocks cheat added
    Unlimited Health Kits cheat added
    No Reload cheat added

• 09/02/2022
    Unlimited Lockpicks cheat added

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

3 Likes

will the trainer work with the DLC’s as well?

It doesn’t state that it does but some MAF users report that it does indeed work with all DLC’s :slightly_smiling_face:

If you decide to test, do let us know the result

so i tried it with both episodes of dlc and they did work. although all i use is health, salts, and ammo so i am not sure if all the options work but those work for sure

I’ve been using Unlimited Salt, Picklocks, Silver and Ammo. I don’t know what happened but after I restarted the game, the upgrades you get in game for Max Health, Salts and Shield bugged. It’s like I have picked 999 upgrade bottles and the possession spell is broken, salts bar shows no salt and I can’t cast it. Other spells I can cast just fine but salts bar shows hundreds of tiny segments (Number of possible casts).

1 Like

Bioshock Infinite General Troubleshooting
Unfortunately, using cheats in Bioshock Infinite does cause a few issues. Bioshock is not particularly cheat-friendly. Here is some troubleshooting for everyone:

Salt bar is empty

This is a side-effect of cheating in the game. It is caused by every trainer I have used on the game, not just those available on WeMod. It’s only visual so you’ll learn to live with it.

Possession spell does not work

Again, this is a side-effect of cheating in the game. And again it occurs no matter what trainer you use, WeMod’s or not. You’ll have to get through the game without using this spell.

The salt bar is huge

Another side effect of cheating that occurs with every single trainer in existence, not just WeMod’s. It’s only visual so you’ll learn to live with it. It may reset back to normal size when you reload the game.

The carbine rifle is overpowered and does mega damage

The carbine rifle (which is quite rare in the game) is the most overpowered weapon in the game to begin with, especially with the upgrades boosting its damage even more. Sadly another side effect of cheating with trainers (all of them, not just WeMod’s) makes the Carbine even more overpowered for some reason. If you don’t like 1-shotting enemies, you’ll have to simply not use the carbine rifle.

Can’t pick up infusions in the Comstock Center Rooftop part of the game

In order to progress with the game, a quest requires you to collect all the infusion bottles in a room in part of the Comstock Center Rooftops part of the map. However, with cheats activated, your infusions are already maxed. To fix this:

1. Exit the game and go back to your Desktop.
  2. Launch the game again. Do not press Play in WeMod.
  3. Load the game from Comstock Center Rooftops. You will get a warning about overwriting an autosave, just go ahead (the last autosave is at the start of this level, you will not lose any progress).
  4. Collect everything in the room, including from the tray of the woman blocking the door.
  5. Only after you have left this room, alt+tab to WeMod and activate the cheats.

Cheats sometimes stay on when turned off.

This is also related to the game, specifically how the save files work. For example, disabling the salt-related cheats will not return the salt bar back to “normal”.
If you do not wish to use cheats, you may need to start a new game with WeMod fully closed.

These are issues that cannot be fixed by a trainer update. They will occur in the game no matter what trainer you use because, as said at the start of the post, Bioshock is very anti-cheat. Cheating in all Bioshock games, not just Infinite, will cause some issues. It’s not something WeMod can fix, it’s a game issue not a trainer issue.

4 Likes

Thanks for the quick reply and the heads up!

1 Like

I used it throughout the main game and it works great. The bugs with salt and health only kick in when you actually pick up an infusion for them. So if you need to use the possession one for achivements just make sure to not pick up any salt infusions before that.

Also, I used the trainer on the DLC and it works. But I was using only the salt one to get my way through the 1999 mode and still make it more interesting, but the other cheats just kicked in either way after a few reloads. =/ (just in case someone wants to use just a few/one cheat instead of all of them)

:grinning:

Definitely need to add Ghost, Fly and Walk.

1 Like

Thank you! This was preventing my progress

1 Like

The BioShock Infinite cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Noticed a bug happening between no reload and unlimited ammo seem to be doing the same thing basically the unlimited ammo is acting like no reload in my game.

Typo: “Unlimited Picklocks” to “Unlimited Lockpicks”

Confusing: “Unlimited Health Kits” Health kits are not something you can carry with you to use later in this game, so this cheat can’t do what it says.

Note: if you use the “Unlimited Silver” cheat, then pickup any silver, it looks like it resets the silver to zero, but it actually just can’t show you all the digits since it’s now higher than the maximum it would normally show. In other words you still have the money, but can’t see exactly how much because of UI limitations.

About the issue of being unable to pickup infusions:

I want to note that the order of picking things up matters slightly in this case if you choose to exit and relaunch the game because the event that triggers the autosave is taking the infusion on the tray the lady is holding, not being able to exit the room. This means that it’s important to take the other infusions first, then the one the lady is holding if you want to fully exit the game and relaunch it.

If you simply alt+tab like the instruction says, it doesn’t matter, but in my experience people don’t follow instructions carefully enough to notice the distinction here.

so does one of these effect the infusion items or something ?, cause picking one up, instantly maxes out whatever i put it in, and its really making me unable to progress

I’ve found that the problems with the infusions are caused by the unlimited ammo cheat, deactivating this cheat before picking the infusion up seems to avoid getting it (falsely) maxed out

theres a glitch with the infusions when you have unlimited ammo cheat on it maxes it out to infinity or close to it since when it max out my shield upgrade my shield never goes down and i cant get hurt i think

Has anyone else had an issue with the game being bugged where now any time you play the game, with Wemod or not, it now acts like the infinite ammo, instant kill, unlimited salt, unlimited silver, no reload, full infusion, and infinite health are on?

I have that issue. I don’t have Wemod on and it acts like all those cheats are on, and I don’t know what to do as its broken the game and I just want to have a normal playthrough.

Welcome to the community @SocialEgg332. :slight_smile:

Please consider using the search button before posting. Your queries were already addressed in a staff post just slightly above: BioShock Infinite Cheats and Trainer for Steam - #6