Darksiders II Deathinitive Edition Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Darksiders II Deathinitive Edition
This is the official discussion topic of the Darksiders II Deathinitive Edition Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Wrath
3. Unlimited Reaper
4. Unlimited Gold
5. Unlimited Coins
6. Unlimited Exp
7. Unlimited Skill Points
8. No Reload
9. Unlimited Horse Charge
10. One-Hit Kills

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 05/04/2017
    Started development

• 05/04/2017
    Released trainer with 11 cheats

• 03/27/2018
    Unlimited Ammo cheat added

• 08/31/2019
    Unlimited Reaper cheat added
    Unlimited Gold cheat added
    Unlimited Coins cheat added
    Unlimited Exp cheat added
    No Reload cheat added
    One-Hit Kills cheat added

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

The Darksiders II Deathinitive Edition cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 10 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

How Long Does It Take To Make A Trainer For A Game On The Epic Game Store And could You Make It For This Game?

Depends when it gets enough votes for one to be made, so go ahead and vote using the WeMod desktop app.
This will help you: https://support.wemod.com/article/37-what-are-wepoints-and-how-can-i-spend-them

So maybe it is just me but when I use max stats or super damage ( I never use them at the same time for the reason I am about to mention ) I hit such a high damage that it crashes my game is there a way to reduce the stats and damage buff by just a bit so this does not happen or am I missing some interaction that could be causing this.

Edit: I found out that if you turn off damage numbers ( indicators ) that it does not crash when hitting super high damage numbers. (12/15/2020)

can i use the steam version on epic games version?? because its gonna take a long time and God know when the trainer gonna be added to epic games version

1 Like

Hey, i have some issues :

1 - When i click on the Unlimited Experience, i have 999999 Exp but no level up, i tried with beating some enemies and mini-boss but nothing. Nothing without the cheat either. I’m stuck at the lvl 22.

2 - The 1 hit kill don’t work against the Champion, it’s make him disappear and never came back.

3 - Since i activate the cheats i can’t climb on vine walls properly, i have to move a little bit on different direction to move (example: i put my joystick up but nothing happen, so i move it a little to the left and to the right)

Thanks for reading me :slight_smile:

Important cheats still work fine as of 5/8/2022 (Unlimited Health, Wrath, Reaper Form)

The one thing to note is that if you want to use One Hit Kills then make sure to disable damage numbers as some powerful endgame equipment can’t cause a crash with it on due to the displayed damage numbers being larger than the game could reasonably expect under normal circumstances.

hi

would you mind if you put high jump for all Darksiders games?

Could y’all add the cheat to remove the limit of 5 potions? Cheat table provided on nexusmods. Potions Galore at Darksiders II Deathinitive Edition Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com)

Got a problem, when I go to the select menu I can not go back to the game after got always the wallpaper of the select menu

Got the same problem.

Hi, thank you or the trainer!

will you ever release a epic store version?