Dead Rising 3 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Dead Rising 3
This is the official discussion topic of the Dead Rising 3 Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Health Allay
3. Mega PP
4. Unlimited Attribute Points
5. Unlimited Ammo
6. Unlimited Durability
7. Unlimited Car Health
8. Unlimited Time

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 03/16/2017
    Started development

• 03/16/2017
    Released trainer with 6 cheats

• 08/31/2019
    Unlimited Health Allay cheat added
    Mega PP cheat added
    Unlimited Attribute Points cheat added
    Unlimited Durability cheat added
    Unlimited Car Health cheat added
    Unlimited Time cheat added

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

The Dead Rising 3 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 8 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

time freeze didn’t work on Windows 10

time freeze didn’t work on Windows 10

Mr.antifun will have to take a look when he has a chance to see what’s up

the time freeze also doesn’t work on windows 8.1 & probably windows 8 as well.

Hey there! The operating system shouldn’t be a factor here. Please make sure your game is a retail copy from Steam and is up to date :slightly_smiling_face:

I do have a retail copy which is also up to date, yet the unlimited time cheat still doesn’t work to my confusion.

thanks but my game is from Steam

I can confirm that the unlimited time cheat doesn’t work as of today.

Also be careful about using the time cheat if activated once, you can’t get past the loading screen after the cutscene with Chuck Greene and Annie in the end of Chapter 7 since it changes the Day back to 6 Days and pause it there. @MrAntiFun the other cheat works well but not the time cheat. Would you mind updating the trainer if you’ve the time? or just change it to Freeze Timers, thank you!

i have the apocalypse edition steam version and wemod causes it to crash before getting to the main menu i tried the game without wemod and it works fine

This trainer was designed specifically for the standard edition of the game. The Apocalypse Edition is a different product / game engine to the one the trainer was made for. I’ll pass this information on, however. :slight_smile:

1 Like

thanks

when will you make an apocalypse edition trainer?

1 Like

Hey this isn’t working anymore, can you fix it please?

Latest cheat update doesn’t work with the game whatsoever as well I’m not sure as to why it doesn’t work with apoc editiion but the one from 2017 works flawlessly (Sorta) So I’m requesting some fixes and updates because the mods are pretty much unsuable unless you simply buy the standard edition of the game which doesn’t make sense when apoc dr3 is currently on sale. So @MrAntiFun I hope you see this and respond as soon as possible.

2 Likes

You could do update for this cheats in 2021

1 Like

Crashes after Capcom logo, says let WeMod through Anti-Virus/Firewall, done that still crashes with same error. Also sound doesn’t work either, tested loading through Steam & no issues, so only having these issues loading through WeMod.

Try launching the game through Steam then alt-tab and click play in WeMod once the game has loaded.

1 Like