Dead Rising 4 (Steam) Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Dead Rising 4 (Steam)
This is the official discussion topic of the Dead Rising 4 (Steam) Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Stamina
3. Unlimited Frank DLC Timer
4. Unlimited Exo Suit Energy
5. Rest Exo Suit Energy
6. Unlimited Cash
7. Mega PP
8. Unlimited Skill Points
9. Unlimited Ammo -No Reload
10. Unlimited Weapon Durability
11. Unlimited Grenades
12. Unlimited Vehicle Health

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 07/08/2018
    Started development

• 07/08/2018
    Released trainer with 8 cheats

• 08/31/2019
    Unlimited Frank DLC Timer cheat added
    Unlimited Exo Suit Energy cheat added
    Rest Exo Suit Energy cheat added
    Unlimited Cash cheat added
    Mega PP cheat added
    Unlimited Ammo -No Reload cheat added
    Unlimited Vehicle Health cheat added

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

The Dead Rising 4 (Steam) cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 12 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes

There has been issues in the past that modifying XP in anyway causes the game to perpetually crash. Is that an issue with this trainer?

Couple days late to the party but it seems the game still crashes on mega pp cheat. Gonna erase my save and start over.

Thanks! Game crashes when loading into game or just hangs when loading into a save. Works fine when launched via Steam.

Hi, the exo suit options no longer work, all other options still working fine.

2 Likes

Good Script but crashes after couple minutes after that doesn’t work at all anymore, game crashes, loading without WeMod game crashes, i had to use new safe game file to play anew without WeMod and game works fine. Could you see what makes the game file corrupted??

Trainer needs updated, the Exo Suit related mods do not work with the current update. Please revist, and fix <3

2 Likes

Request to update please @MrAntiFun

Unlimited Exo Energy switches on, but doesn’t seem to offer the player any increase on exo-energy (or even unlimited)

What does REST exo energy mean? (assuming means reset?)

Love the work you do :slight_smile: (same for all wemod creators)

1 Like

game starts to crash after the first mission with frank.
is there a bug on the scrip or something? i reeeeally love this trainer and would like to be able to play with it.

The Game Crashes right after starting. WeMod says it cannot start the Game after that and hangs up

I have the same problem, the other cheats are working
thank you

The game still crashes everytime, anyone knows why? I drop this game because of this crashes and was hoping for fixes, but nothing new drop

2 Likes

Unlimited Exo Energy switches on, but doesn’t seem to offer the player any increase on exo-energy (or even unlimited)

As of today’s date this still does not effect exo suit; I enjoy the game nonetheless, but if it could be updated @MrAntiFun that would be amazing. Thank you!!

Does not works in Capcom Heroes mode too. It’s tiring to have to go back to the machines every 5 minutes

indeed the cheats do not all work its a minor task to fix these few broken elements… would love if the cheats

4. Unlimited Exo Suit Energy
5. Rest Exo Suit Energy

where fixed. these do not function at all anymore :frowning:

2 Likes

@MrAntiFun the Frank DLC timer is also broken :frowning:

1 Like

the unlimited exo suit energy is still not working! would love to see that working again!!!

1 Like

The Unlimited Frank DLC Timer has no effect.

1 Like

i try this cheat once when playing Frank rising his timer still kept going down Unlimited Frank DLC Timer any chance that can be fixed???

1 Like